The Chainlink

Chicago Critical Mass

Details

Chicago Critical Mass

Time: June 29, 2012 from 6pm to 11pm
Location: Daley Plaza
Street: 50 W Washington
City/Town: Chicago, IL
Website or Map: http://ChicagoCriticalMass.org
Event Type: free, bike, ride, parade, critical, mass
Latest Activity: Jun 29, 2012

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Description

Last Fridays, leaves after 6pm.

THE monthly gathering of bicyclists making their presence known downtown since 1997. Slowly winds a dozen miles or more. Radically inclusive, thousands attend in good weather.

Daley Plaza, 50 W Washington. Under the Picasso (giant rusty bird), at Dearborn, SW of State&Lake train stop, Randolph exit from LFT.

Comment Wall

Comment

RSVP for Chicago Critical Mass to add comments!

Join The Chainlink

Comment by bk (aka: Dr. Mambohead) on June 29, 2012 at 1:12pm
only 30% chance of for rain tonight... So 70% chance of dry!!!
Comment by bk (aka: Dr. Mambohead) on June 27, 2012 at 3:28pm
Happy Friday Bike-Friendly Happy Hour! El Presidente' 2558 N. Ashland. ~4:15pm. ashland & wrightwood. byob & patio bike parking confirmed (w/marta) nachos & flan... then we mass up! Make it nice!!!
Comment by igz on June 27, 2012 at 11:20am

yngwie malmsteen has a song called critical mass??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44uXlbJqvCs

Comment by Andronymous on June 26, 2012 at 12:03am

Would require fast work, but I've suggested a "not straight" mass for June observing pride month. Would use almost entirely diagonal (or wiggly or zigzag or discontinuous) streets.   I personally have no further specific thoughts yet (other than the obvious: Elston, Lincoln, Milwaukee, ...). Just publishing the idea.

http://www.thechainlink.org/group/criticalmassdiscussion/forum/topics/the-not-straight-mass

Comment by John on June 21, 2012 at 11:23pm

There will be bubbles.

Attending (32)

Might attend (5)

Not Attending (2)

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service