The Chainlink

What a Blast!.. An Arctic Blast! We got to Senn Park almost an hour early so as to properly psych ourselves and also to pay proper respects to Young Lincoln.

It is widely known that the individuals in this group just want to have fun. So... In that tradition?.. T'was mutually agreed that CCM-N Feb. 2012 would route to the "Snow Ride" 'precipitating' (wakka wakka!) down in Wicker Park.

In the atypical lake effect snow machine, even after the perpendicular "wind tunnel" testing at Marine Drive and Irving Park, a splendid route developed! No falls! We soon met up with the "Snow Ride" hunkered down at the Corner Bar. By this time the blizzard-ish conditions had relented. Still, Cool bikes, good company, refreshments, unguents, preparations and street tamales fortified a few heroes to press on for a multiple taunt down to and around the "real" Wicker Park. Happy Friday! Bike Winter!!!!

I forget... What was that badass, sure-footed giganto-balloon tire bike the nice man let us demo? What an unexpected treat. Thanks dude! How about a picture of that bike? OK I admit it, it might be nicer than the "Huffy"... Shhh.. I think she can hear us!

Wow. Two social rides in one night?!? My cup runneth over! Another 30 mile day for this humble, hirsute, dawdling doofass.

If you made it? You rock!!.. and if your didn't? We missed you!

Thank you dear brothers and sisters. I love you all. Peace and Sprocket Grease.

Your faithful correspondent,

-bk

Views: 39

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service