The Chainlink

So what is it that makes you stare a bit too long while riding?

It could be bike porn, a cute blond, a car, cool architecture...

Mine is easy - Dogs. Puppies are the worst, I have almost crashed a couple of times over those cute 4 legged furry creatures.

Views: 1079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not april 1st yet..... although we had a llama at my summer camp one summer, in Michigan actually.

h3 said:
Llamas.
Particularly, Michigan llamas.


Well my choice of distraction is either joggers or cute female bikers...I seem to gravitate towards the brunettes more than the most...

-Ali
it has been well established in group called Nightcrew that h3 is a little odd at best...But this a totally new angle to me...

-Ali

h3 said:
Llamas.


Particularly, Michigan llamas.


What you never heard of the dolly llama?

Ali said:
it has been well established in group called Nightcrew that h3 is a little odd at best...But this a totally new angle to me...

-Ali

h3 said:
Llamas.


Particularly, Michigan llamas.


can you all stop hijacking this discussion and answer my simple question? If you really want someone can start a discussion on llamas. maybe even this one that apparently liked to ride bikes...

sorry, couldn't resist

Julie Hochstadter said:
can you all stop hijacking this discussion and answer my simple question? If you really want someone can start a discussion on llamas. maybe even this one that apparently liked to ride bikes...

Miniskirts. I am like a moth drawn to a flame.
I have had two crashes caused by architecture i was trying to photograph. Does that count?
Biker babes or unique bikes along with crimes in progress like fights, armed robbery, muggins, bikes/cars being stolen, people being beat by the police for doing stupid things. The things that you normaly see when out night riding.
of course that counts!

Lee Diamond said:
I have had two crashes caused by architecture i was trying to photograph. Does that count?
These days, something along these lines:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service