The Chainlink

What's the craziest thing you've seen a biker do/wear or ride? The guy I pictured here I think is nuts! He is biking with 5 huge dogs at Milwaukee/Damen/North on a Friday night!

I almost got hit thinking up this forum question yesterday! Glad I survived to add it....

Tags: Crazy, funny, goofy, pictures, unique, weird

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw a man riding on the wrong side of the bike lane going north on wells. He was wearing a full on face mask, knee and elbow pads and all leather. Over that he had either 100s of pipe cleaners or colored straws sticking out of every inch of his armor and outfit. I couldn't get a picture because it happened so fast, either way I was flabbergasted.
I saw that guy when I was on Broadway near Johnny Sprockets.

Ammo said:
I saw a man riding on the wrong side of the bike lane going north on wells. He was wearing a full on face mask, knee and elbow pads and all leather. Over that he had either 100s of pipe cleaners or colored straws sticking out of every inch of his armor and outfit. I couldn't get a picture because it happened so fast, either way I was flabbergasted.
I was riding on the lfp and came up behind a guy who was riding with his green parrot on his shoulder. Pretty amusing. I have some pictures around here somewhere...
I am so glad I am not the only one who saw that. I thought I lost my mind.
I don't believe any of you until you post a picture of it here!

Ammo said:
I am so glad I am not the only one who saw that. I thought I lost my mind.
I wish I had a picture of him, he looked like some post apocalyptic wonder

Julie Hochstadter said:
I don't believe any of you until you post a picture of it here!

Ammo said:
I am so glad I am not the only one who saw that. I thought I lost my mind.
I've been seeing this guy around the Loop and River North for YEARS. It's his everyday costume. I think he's actually a messenger...though I don't see how that get-up doesn't slow him down in a major way...



Ammo said:
I saw a man riding on the wrong side of the bike lane going north on wells. He was wearing a full on face mask, knee and elbow pads and all leather. Over that he had either 100s of pipe cleaners or colored straws sticking out of every inch of his armor and outfit. I couldn't get a picture because it happened so fast, either way I was flabbergasted.

Here is a post that I think should give us some humor-filled time, if we can get some pics up.....

Travis!!!!!

Bikefreeek said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2008-2014   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service