The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'building' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fall Classes - What would you like to learn?

Hello Everyone, Throughout the year we have offered our Wheelbuilding and Generator Lighting Class that was a big hit with the participants…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

6 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Legacy Frameworks

Want to make a bike or two? We've got room for you.

A couple benches at the unofficial Bubbly Bicycle Works in Bubbly Dynamics (1048 w 37th street) have recently become available. For only $2…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

0 Aug 8, 2014

Want to help build trails in Illinois?

Trails for Illinois is launching a new program to help build new trails and fix problems with existing trails: Illinois Trail Corps.  You c…

Started by Anne Alt

6 May 24, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Bike trailer project, need advice :]

Hey dudes! Im Roach. Ive been wanting to get a bike trailer for ages and just recently acquired a frame for my bday! Im not sure what brand…

Started by Reverend Roach

7 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Fran Kondorf

Frame builder in Chicago needed to win design contest

Looking for a free-thinking frame builder in the Chicago area who would not mind winning a upcoming design contest.  Let me know if you ar…

Started by Chris Svensrud

0 Jan 27, 2012

Another Lock Bites The Dust....

I was at the AON building this morning and didn't know you can't lock your bike in  their front courtyard.  Opps!   I somehow kept my cool…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

Dear spoke tension experts........

So I have become obsessed with building wheels lately and need some advice. I am having trouble getting certain bits of info regarding spok…

Started by Ryan L

10 May 15, 2011
Reply by Ryan L

Chicago takes the LEED in eco building. Really???

Read about it, here!

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Duppie

office building bike access

A friend forwarded this NY times article about a new NYC law mandating that office buildings with freight elevators allow their use to give…

Started by Anne Alt

4 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by heather s

Wheel building

Can anybody help me find a place where I can buy wheel goods in bulk and on the cheap? Or any shop in town that has bulk discounts? I'm tea…

Started by Matthew Kutz

1 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by J

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service