The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bars' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your top spots/resources for Chicago bike things?

Hi all, I'm working on an article for a local magazine that will be like an insider's guide to cool spots that every cyclist in Chicago sho…

Started by Maria Boustead

3 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Josh L.

SOLD - Soma Fabrications Highway One Handlebars $20 / 44cm / 26.0 / 130mm drop x 75 mm reach

For sale is a set of Soma Fabrications Highway One handlebars, 44 cm width and 26.0 claim size.  Great condition with some minor scuffing f…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

2 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Hybrid conversion to road(ish) bike

First time poster, please be gentle! Background:  I've always loved cycling, once I discovered the freedom of bike travel (and drastically…

Started by Greg Berry

6 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Bill Baumgartner

Any cool cycling meet-ups to add to this list?

Hey everyone! Any other bike-friendly coffee shops, restaurants and bars in Chicago besides Heritage Bicycles and Handlebar? I included a…

Started by Leah Pickett

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by David P.

Nice Components for Sale! Ultegra brakeset (SOLD); Cinelli Stem (SOLD) and Bars; VO Fenders (SOLD); Biopace Chainrings

For sale - all in good shape as detailed below.  Make me an offer!   SOLD-Shimano Ultegra BR-6500 brakeset - $35 - Short reach.  Good condi…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

8 May 2, 2012
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

What to eat before/during a 100-mile ride?

What should you eat the night before a 100-mile ride? And in the hours leading up to it?   How often should you have sports bars, gels, or…

Started by David

20 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by David

Bars for sale...

I have a set of Deda Elementi drops w/ Red Champ grips and a set of Soma Major Taylors with White Champ grips. Deda Elementi $60.00 Soma…

Started by J Mills

1 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Tiberculosis

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service