The Chainlink

Caiken's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely, Waymond. I don't know if I'm being articulate here, but was trying to pu…"

Caiken replied Jun 15 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

129 Jun 15
Reply by Chucko

"As a person who passes, I'm gonna step in to answer this but I am just going to gent…"

Caiken replied Jun 15 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

129 Jun 15
Reply by Chucko

"I used to work at Experimental Station and can confirm: Blackstone is the BEST."

Caiken replied Jun 14 to LOVE Blackstone Bikes Video "Stay in Your Lane"

5 Jun 16
Reply by Matthew Searle

"Oh, no, definitely not! I mean more of the "Infrastructure planners definitely don't…"

Caiken replied Jun 9 to Cyclist Fatality In Illinois: Deborah Wright Died While Riding Near Rock Cut State Park

18 Jun 12
Reply by Jordan M S

"I don't really want to derail a discussion about a tragedy with this, but that's fun…"

Caiken replied Jun 9 to Cyclist Fatality In Illinois: Deborah Wright Died While Riding Near Rock Cut State Park

18 Jun 12
Reply by Jordan M S

"Last summer I rode through that area on my tour through the Driftless. Definitely kn…"

18 Jun 12
Reply by Jordan M S

"oh boy. I'm doing some seat shifting here. I know you'll take it down when both are…"

Caiken replied May 23 to Tubus Front and Rear Racks - Prices Reduced

4 Jun 1
Reply by The Chainlink

"8%, supposedly, on the Blue Ridge Parkway but there was definitely some steeper slop…"

Caiken replied May 19 to Speaking of grade...

11 May 19
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

"Wow! That would be very kind and given my handlebars on the current tour-steed, I th…"

Caiken replied May 18 to ISO: Bags, generally!

8 May 18
Reply by Caiken

"I am into orange.  (Should I FB you? I am using my pretty abysmal internet Sherlock…"

Caiken replied May 18 to ISO: Bags, generally!

8 May 18
Reply by Caiken

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service