The Chainlink

David Barish's Discussions (946)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"While watching men's slopestyle snowboarding one of the announcers mentioned that on…"

David Barish replied on Wednesday to Winter Olympics

6 on Thursday
Reply by Tom A.K.

"bump- does anybody know when the summer rally is?"

David Barish replied Jan 26 to When will the Spring/Summer Bike to work Rally take place?

5 Jan 29
Reply by Charlie Short 11.5

"It was the warmest day I can recall for this rally.  I have been to the rally in the…"

David Barish replied Jan 26 to Who All Is Going to Today's Winter Bike Rally?

3 Jan 26
Reply by Jasmin

"Yeah Tony. This Friday.  http://bikethedrive.org/sites/default/files/2018/2018_spons…"

David Barish replied Jan 22 to When will the Spring/Summer Bike to work Rally take place?

5 Jan 29
Reply by Charlie Short 11.5

"About 12 miles. last weekend I finally rode to an errand on Saturday and another on…"

David Barish replied Jan 18 to How far you've ridden in 2018

20 Feb 6
Reply by Allan

"I came home shortly after that picture was taken and decided I didn't like the way i…"

David Barish replied Jan 15 to installing Planet Bike Cascadia Fender on Trek 520 with disc brakes

4 Jan 15
Reply by David Barish

"I have not ridden since Saturday. I did get a pair of goggles and took the El lookin…"

David Barish replied Dec 27, 2017 to Cold Snap

44 Jan 8
Reply by Argonne69

"This is visually compelling.  I do not jump to any particular conclusion but wonder…"

David Barish replied Dec 22, 2017 to 2017 Chicago Cycling Fatalities: 8* (2* rail-transit-related, 'off-street') CDOT 2017 Data: 6 (official recorded count)

20 yesterday
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Skip Yeesh.  You were on a quiet street at a quiet time of day with simply no excuse…"

David Barish replied Dec 22, 2017 to Nearly clobbered by PACE van this morning

13 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by David Barish

"This  may be true.  I had shared this thread with an engineer friend who railed agai…"

David Barish replied Nov 29, 2017 to Stop light arrhythmia

11 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Alex Z

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service