The Chainlink

Anne Alt's Discussions (5,341)

Discussions Replied To (4936) Replies Latest Activity

""The bottom line is that more people on bikes, makes biking safer.  Requiring a lice…"

Anne Alt replied 8 hours ago to Newschatter: Chicago Alderman to Propose Licensing Bicycles 10-18-17

18 8 hours ago
Reply by Anne Alt

"clp - Well said.  J Miller - I also hope that your wife is able to make a full recov…"

Anne Alt replied 8 hours ago to Walker hit by cyclist on Lakefront path at Fullerton 10/20/17

4 7 hours ago
Reply by J Miller

"Places to eat: I've heard great things about Busboys and Poets. I thoroughly enjoyed…"

Anne Alt replied on Wednesday to An Unexpected Break

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris C

"This is one of many reasons why a mirror is cheap insurance against a crash for any…"

Anne Alt replied Oct 6 to Mirror for Divvy ?

16 Oct 6
Reply by Anne Alt

""most experienced city riders don't use mirrors."Plenty of experienced riders do. Th…"

Anne Alt replied Oct 5 to Mirror for Divvy ?

16 Oct 6
Reply by Anne Alt

"Laws about things like this can vary quite a bit from city to city and state to stat…"

Anne Alt replied Oct 5 to Different Cities, Different Rules?

14 Oct 7
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"Going to the red line at Roosevelt and taking your bike on might work. It depends on…"

Anne Alt replied Sep 28 to Commuting to Roseland / Pullman from the northwest side - route advice

21 on Friday
Reply by Alex Z

"Some people I know have had drivers either get out of the car and assault them (or a…"

Anne Alt replied Sep 26 to Falsely accused by a motorist; Advice?

8 Sep 27
Reply by clp

"Friends of the Parks is a great ally. They've helped our Friends of the Major Taylor…"

Anne Alt replied Sep 26 to problems created by bad ADA curb installations

6 Sep 26
Reply by Anne Alt

"It can take a lot of work to get these fixed. A few of us have been making noise abo…"

Anne Alt replied Sep 26 to problems created by bad ADA curb installations

6 Sep 26
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service