The Chainlink

clp's Discussions (504)

Discussions Replied To (490) Replies Latest Activity

"Caiken +1 Never been hit be a car (touch wood), but good for you for pursuing this t…"

clp replied on Friday to Lawyer Recommendations for Bike/Car Crash Issues

9 yesterday
Reply by sleutho

"Well we're a bunch of crybabies...compared with the urban hill-bombing 'riders' out…"

clp replied Nov 7 to Chicago's Bike Friendly Neighborhoods

14 Nov 15
Reply by Anne Alt

"Great video Marcelo.  The RTA should pay you for showing us all the advantages of PA…"

clp replied Oct 27 to Video: Day in the Life of a Chicago mtn bike commuter

7 Nov 5
Reply by Yasmeen

"You didn't tell us how old your kids are.  But to enjoy a 2-3 hour bike excursion wi…"

clp replied Oct 24 to Moving to Chicago area - advice requested

16 Oct 28
Reply by OnlyCHICyclerWhoStopsAtStopSigns

"I too was jogging along the LFP around 8am Friday.  And I was so concerned with the…"

clp replied Oct 22 to Walker hit by cyclist on Lakefront path at Fullerton 10/20/17

7 Oct 28
Reply by OnlyCHICyclerWhoStopsAtStopSigns

"Hi Jim...glad to see you (maybe) paraphrasing one of Illinois' most esteemed politic…"

clp replied Oct 21 to Here We Go Again

5 Oct 31
Reply by Brian S

"Riding on city streets, it is always a good idea to keep track of what is coming up…"

clp replied Oct 5 to Mirror for Divvy ?

16 Oct 6
Reply by Anne Alt

"....or could it be that in Chicago we're in a Blue state, while in DC the other part…"

clp replied Oct 4 to Different Cities, Different Rules?

14 Oct 7
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"....feels a lot nicer than here.... Yes..when it isn't covered by snow and ice!  I d…"

clp replied Sep 30 to Bike Lane Battle in Minneapolis

8 Oct 17
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Sorry, it is the #115-Pullman bus.  Fine to use Metra.  But download the bus schedul…"

clp replied Sep 27 to Commuting to Roseland / Pullman from the northwest side - route advice

21 Oct 20
Reply by Alex Z

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service