The Chainlink

clp's Discussions (510)

Discussions Replied To (495) Replies Latest Activity

"And per David P's comment, don't forget to visit a good bike shop to see what bike g…"

clp replied Feb 10 to Advice for actually good bike tours in Copenhagen and Stockholm

6 Feb 10
Reply by Sarah D.

"The best groomed XC skiing is out in DuPage Co.   They groom Herrick Lake, Danada an…"

clp replied Feb 6 to 606 Status?

12 Feb 7
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"Ha ha!  Yes Shawn, I meant Cycle Smithy.   Brain fade.  Sorry Mark (owner). But that…"

clp replied Feb 6 to 4 Flats in 4 Months. Facebook group advice is useless. I want your advice.

45 6 hours ago
Reply by Juan 2-8 mi.

"Thorn-proof tubes.   Bike Smithy, right down Clark St from where you snapped that ph…"

clp replied Feb 5 to 4 Flats in 4 Months. Facebook group advice is useless. I want your advice.

45 6 hours ago
Reply by Juan 2-8 mi.

"Well I guess we have NY City to thank for erratic stop lights and walk signals, acco…"

clp replied Nov 25, 2017 to Stop light arrhythmia

11 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Alex Z

"Caiken +1 Never been hit be a car (touch wood), but good for you for pursuing this t…"

clp replied Nov 17, 2017 to Lawyer Recommendations for Bike/Car Crash Issues

9 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by sleutho

"Well we're a bunch of crybabies...compared with the urban hill-bombing 'riders' out…"

clp replied Nov 7, 2017 to Chicago's Bike Friendly Neighborhoods

14 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

"Great video Marcelo.  The RTA should pay you for showing us all the advantages of PA…"

clp replied Oct 27, 2017 to Video: Day in the Life of a Chicago mtn bike commuter

7 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Yasmeen

"You didn't tell us how old your kids are.  But to enjoy a 2-3 hour bike excursion wi…"

clp replied Oct 24, 2017 to Moving to Chicago area - advice requested

16 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by OnlyCHICyclerWhoStopsAtStopSigns

"I too was jogging along the LFP around 8am Friday.  And I was so concerned with the…"

clp replied Oct 22, 2017 to Walker hit by cyclist on Lakefront path at Fullerton 10/20/17

7 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by OnlyCHICyclerWhoStopsAtStopSigns

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service