The Chainlink

Charlie Short 11.5's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah and it would cost 1.5 million to administer on a good day and it will never be…"

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Oct 18 to Newschatter: Chicago Alderman to Propose Licensing Bicycles 10-18-17

18 Oct 22
Reply by Anne Alt

"CDOT builds CTA stations. There's got to be someone in charge of this project. I wil…"

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Aug 7 to Bicycle parking at the new Dan Ryan 95th L station

19 Aug 10
Reply by John Greenfield

""

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Aug 5 to Pearl Izumi Mountain Bike Shoes Size 45

1 Aug 5
Reply by Charlie Short 11.5

"They don't have a specific ban, but they are offering unlimited rides and note Lolla…"

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Aug 4 to Metra warning for Lolapalooza

4 Aug 4
Reply by Tom A.K.

"They might have a bike blackout for the weekend, let me check..."

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Aug 4 to Metra warning for Lolapalooza

4 Aug 4
Reply by Tom A.K.

"I'm not always great about it, but I definitely experience many responses when I do.…"

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Aug 4 to Why is no one saying "to your left" anymore on LST? Can we all start that again? Thanks!

24 Aug 6
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"It looks like the bike path goes under another bike/ped facility. There doesn't appe…"

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Jul 13 to What Do You Think of This Lakefront Proposal?

5 Jul 14
Reply by Anne Alt

"A very simple route would be Archer to Kedzie, Kedzie North to Belmont, Belmont to C…"

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Jun 20 to Midway to Avondale?

3 Jun 20
Reply by Shawn Evans

"Getting Federal dollars for improvements and jurisdiction are a bit different. You'r…"

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Jun 14 to Legality of prohibiting cyclists on public roads

19 Jun 14
Reply by mike w.

"That sounds right. Once the Robert McClory Trail was complete a lot of those bans we…"

Charlie Short 11.5 replied Jun 14 to Legality of prohibiting cyclists on public roads

19 Jun 14
Reply by mike w.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service