The Chainlink

Duppie's Discussions (2,794)

Discussions Replied To (2619) Replies Latest Activity

"I did see him too. I was wondering about what he was doing. Besides his abominable c…"

Duppie replied Oct 20 to "Free" Workouts on the LFT at Ohio?

1 Oct 20
Reply by Duppie

"Yes, they are still available. I'll messenger you"

Duppie replied Oct 20 to Bike parts for sale

4 Oct 20
Reply by Barry

"All-city, like Surly, and a bunch of other brands, is owned by QBP, a large bike par…"

Duppie replied Oct 8 to Chainlink, tell me what bike to get!

14 Oct 19
Reply by Kat

"Get a Surly Cross-Check or Long Haul Trucker. Stout steel frames that come in many s…"

Duppie replied Oct 7 to Chainlink, tell me what bike to get!

14 Oct 19
Reply by Kat

"That's good news. Another missing link filled."

Duppie replied Oct 4 to Looks like they're finally extending the Washington St Bike lane in the Loop

6 Oct 5
Reply by Alex Z

"A Surly Crosscheck, with wider tires (32-35mm) and fenders would be a good starting…"

Duppie replied Aug 13 to Need advice on a good year round commuter bike for Chicago

17 Aug 18
Reply by ad

"That's the Weber spur trail. One day it will connect to Elston in Chicago, but that…"

Duppie replied Jul 10 to New(ish) trail in Lincolnwood

4 Aug 10
Reply by Brian S

"Ah....Peter White....There is a rabbithole if I ever saw one.  Blinky lights distra…"

Duppie replied Jul 7 to screw-on rack mounted taillights. Does anyone sell these anymore?

5 Jul 11
Reply by Jane Healy

"Bush and Muller makes them. John C Lind on Wells might stock them"

Duppie replied Jul 7 to screw-on rack mounted taillights. Does anyone sell these anymore?

5 Jul 11
Reply by Jane Healy

""Consequently, I stay out of that situation, period.  I will either stay way back or…"

Duppie replied Jul 6 to Never pull alongside a vehicle in a right turn only lane

19 Jul 8
Reply by Tom A.K.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service