The Chainlink

Irvin Steinert's Discussions (384)

Discussions Replied To (365) Replies Latest Activity

"David?"

Irvin Steinert replied yesterday to Shoulder to shoulder

10 yesterday
Reply by Irvin Steinert

"Once while walking in the Lincoln Park area I had literally bumped into a woman who…"

Irvin Steinert replied yesterday to Shoulder to shoulder

10 yesterday
Reply by Irvin Steinert

"What does one do about runners (joggers) on the same side. I would guess there is no…"

Irvin Steinert replied Apr 17 to Wrong way cyclists- an observation

22 Apr 17
Reply by Waymond Smith

"I don't think I would find it "safe" to walk in the road at all and yet not safe for…"

Irvin Steinert replied Apr 12 to "If It's Not Ok To Walk It, Why Is It Ok To Bike It?"

2 Apr 12
Reply by Irvin Steinert

"+1"

Irvin Steinert replied Apr 12 to Wrong way cyclists- an observation

22 Apr 17
Reply by Waymond Smith

"the answer is: Shame On our present course, we humans are in danger of becoming a sh…"

Irvin Steinert replied Apr 7 to How Do We Change Driver's "Indifference"? This Impacts Us All

45 Apr 7
Reply by Irvin Steinert

"Cool. Also, I always try to judge a passing effort so if I'm  in a holding pattern j…"

Irvin Steinert replied Apr 7 to The Video May Be Staged But Women Do Have Similar Experiences

28 Apr 14
Reply by Yasmeen

"BTW, I've had women legit pass me on the fly and I didn't try to leapfrog or shoal t…"

Irvin Steinert replied Apr 7 to The Video May Be Staged But Women Do Have Similar Experiences

28 Apr 14
Reply by Yasmeen

"I had a similar thing done to me by a woman. Only she couldn't pass me on the fly, h…"

28 Apr 14
Reply by Yasmeen

"+1 It is estimated that driving while looking at your phone is as bad or worse than…"

Irvin Steinert replied Apr 3 to Sun-Times Victim Blames in a Report of 17-Year-Old Cyclist Critically Injured in a Crash

19 Apr 3
Reply by Irvin Steinert

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service