The Chainlink

Marketplace (1,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

anyone want to swap? weinmann dp18 mated to origin8 flip flop hubs 700x25 tire+ tubes for touring/cyclocross wheelset?

anyone want to swap? weinmann dp18 mated to origin8 flip flop hubs 700x25 tire+ tubes for touring/cyclocross wheelset?  all silver - machin…

Started by daftdesigner

4 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by John

FS: Planet Bike SpeedEZ Road Fenders (clip on)

I just switched over to full fenders that use my eyelets to mount, so I won't be needing these any more. Includes 7 out of the 8 straps, so…

Started by Lanterne Rouge

0 Mar 12, 2012

2006/07 Cannondale Synapse - $850 (Andersonville)

Great bike for Triathlon racing or long rides. Very, very lightly ridden over the past two summers...total miles ridden under 1000 in the f…

Started by Angie

0 Mar 11, 2012

4 Volumes of Adventure Cyclist free to a good home

Free to a good home. Four years of ACA's member magazine filled with stories about tours and a lot of info about touring bikes and accessor…

Started by Duppie

1 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

For Sale: Brooks B17 Aged Saddle - $90 obo

Just got this saddle as a gift, which is great, but I already own a Brooks.  My surplus is your gain!  This seat retails around $120 plus t…

Started by Night Owl

1 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Dave Grossman

Small Women's GT Road Bike - needs derailleur and hanger $160

I'm selling a 2010 women's GT series 4. This bike was purchased new last April for $650. It's about 41cm center to center, and the standov…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by carfreecommuter

brand new Civia Hyland i-Motion 3 Speed 58cm Red Clay - $650 (irving park)

From frame to fork, Civia chose the best materials to fit the function. Hyland's lightweight aluminum frame is stiff, fast, durable and cor…

Started by daftdesigner

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by daftdesigner

Swobo Novak 3-speed 53cm

All original and in great riding condition. I added matching Planet Bike fenders to this bike, and they come with it. MSRP is $759.00. Info…

Started by Will

1 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Will

tire trade? Panaracer T-serv 700x28, with reflective sidewall for something wider - no wider than 35c

tire trade?  Panaracer T-serv 700x28, with reflective sidewall for something wider - no wider than 35c. Tires have literally a mile on the…

Started by daftdesigner

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Moc Artsy

Need a Motobecane Grand Record frame

My husband and I were riding our bikes home from Navy Pier one evening.  I hit a giant pothole, but was able to bounce through it; he didn'…

Started by Nancy L. Fagin

6 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy L. Fagin

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service