The Chainlink

Marketplace (1,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1991 55cm Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra.

I have a 1991 Eddy Merckx Corsa Exra frame in in Ferrari Red for sale. It is a 55cm frame, center to center. Columbus SLX. If you are looki…

Started by Louie Louie

12 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Louie Louie

Brand New Parts For Sale! Shifters, Campy brakes, FSA Cranks, Giro Shoes

Hi! Here's a List of Items and Prices. Everything is Brand-New, never used.  Shimano 105 Shifters. L/R. 5700 Series. $225 Campagnolo Ath…

Started by Scott Chillson

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Scott Chillson

For Trade: Brooks B17N (Black)

Almost brand new. Will trade for similarly priced road saddle i.e. - specialized, bontrager, etc..

Started by Lanterne Rouge

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Lanterne Rouge

Spare Tire Bike Rack $25

I have a Bike Rack that fits on the spare tire of a Jeep that I don't need anymore. $25

Started by Ed

0 Jun 7, 2012

WTB: quill stem

Does anyone have a quill stem that they are looking to get rid of? I'm looking for something like an 80mm Technomic Deluxe with a 26.0mm cl…

Started by David P.

6 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by David P.

Bontrager Carbon Seat post, Dura-Ace 8 spd Cassette, Campy Brakes, Shimano 600 hubs

I am here for a business trip and thought I brings some bits with me in case anybody in the Chicago area is interested, and we can both sav…

Started by Tim Pool

5 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Tim Pool

Selling 2 Vintage Raleigh Bikes -

I'm selling two Raleigh bikes. I've priced them pretty low because I'd like to move them quickly and not have the sales take a lot of time.…

Started by Mike Keating

13 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Mike Keating

Velo Orange Rando bicycle (size 57)

I'm getting ready to relocate and need to build up a down payment.  So, my VO Rando has to go towards that.  The build is mostly with Shima…

Started by Tim Butterfield

3 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Womens 2010 Jamis Commuter for sale

I am selling my 2010 Jamis Commuter 2 for $350 (originally $600). This has been a great bike for everyday commuting, I just switched to a D…

Started by Sara

2 May 29, 2012
Reply by Lucas Seibel

Bike the Drive packet for sale

Events the last couple of days have conspired that I seriously doubt my ability to wake up in time to ride Bike the Drive this year and enj…

Started by Sean Newby

0 May 25, 2012

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service