The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Repainting bike lanes?! ~ I got a can of paint!

I've been thinking about just going out with a can of paint and repainting some bike lanes. Sure, it'd take a long time but maybe we get a…

Started by EricW.

8 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Davo

He Puts Parking In His Place (Donald C. Shoup) In The Trib

Anyone else read  this article which was on the front page of the Transportation section of the Trib yesterday? 

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Bicycle Poet

BEWARE: Wet Paint on Bike Racks

I was parking my bike during lunchtime today on Damen Avenue in Buck Town and while locking to a City bike rack, I realized it had just bee…

Started by Michael Burton

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Brian

Autumn Cocktail Cruise

Once again, Let's Go Ride A Bike (http://letsgorideabike.com) and Vote With Your Feet (http://votewithyourfeet.blogspot.com) present a styl…

Started by John Greenfield

0 Oct 26, 2010

Bike Rental Shops in San Francisco

I am heading off to San Francisco next week and would like some recommendations on good bike rental shops. First time heading there and sho…

Started by Rico

0 Oct 25, 2010

Help! I'm scared to ride my bike again!

I'm new to this site, it was recommended to me by a friend at work. I was recently in an accident, the car cut me off, failed to yield to m…

Started by Naila Thibault

9 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Naila Thibault

Stories of Awesome Cyclists

I was hanging out on the chainlink tonight and casually chatting with my dogs and thinking and I remembered this incident that happened las…

Started by Meghan

24 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by steve rulz

Cyclocross Movie Tonight

Anyone going to the movie tonight want to all sit together?   Looks like the movie starts at 7:30.  I can get there at 7:00 and I'm happy t…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by J M

Almost killed someone last night...

i was driving WB on Palatine rd. i slowed down to take a right into my neighbourhood. There was a minivan at that intersection waiting to t…

Started by mike w.

11 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Liz

Trip to Australia, looking for cycling options!

So I'm taking a megatron trip to Australia Dec 15th for a month and while I'm in Byron Bay for 10 days (and possibly while Im in Melbourne…

Started by Carrie

0 Oct 25, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service