The Chainlink

would like to make this a 3-day-er so the bones can relax a bit longer. lets nail down some dates.

Slingshot via metra to Joliet.  google maps proposed route.  ~62 miles along the I&M canal trail that follows the Des Plaines and Illinois Rivers, and of course, the canal and is almost entirely off roads. there is a shortcut that can shave 3 miles but takes ya off the I&M trail. 

googledoc link for reservations

rsvp's will be made for commitment purposes and site reservations via googledoc/paypal.

mules are welcome!

Views: 2263

Replies to This Discussion

I think Amy was planning on riding down there as well since I already have her sleeping bag and pad to bring with me.

I'm still riding.

igz said:

Well, as it would appear that a number of slots are opening up, anyone else interested in filling them? As of right now, who is riding? Me, tank, seri... That it?

True.  I'm bringing my two-person tent just in case.

igz said:

Haven't heard from sanchith and 50. What the dealio?

I'm confirmed.

igz said:

Haven't heard from sanchith and 50. What the dealio?

so, we have some awesome muling potential, and i think it is very much needed on a day like tomorrow. lindsey will be driving seri's car down. we (sanchith, ryan, seri, igz, lindsey) can load in there before we leave in the morning.  we need to leave my lot by 8am, so if you want in on this, please be there no later than 730. we would all split the cost of gas. stuff can also be dropped off tonight, just coordinate with me.

if anyone wants to contact me, txt me at 267-205-4317

Jewel
1022 Shooting Park Road
Peru, IL 61354
8 miles away by car.

sounds easy enough, thanks for the research!

sorry for the delay...i am riding tomorrow. i think i will just meet you at lasalle station around 8:15

Same here - I'll be taking the Metra down to OTC then riding to LaSalle for the Joliet train.

Amy Y said:

sorry for the delay...i am riding tomorrow. i think i will just meet you at lasalle station around 8:15

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service