The Chainlink

1) You put on your jeans and they already have the right leg rolled up.

2) You do laundry when you don't have any more clean bike shorts.

Views: 11535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You warn the coworker who often goes in your desk drawer for plastic spoons that there's a CLEAN, NEW pair of underwear in the bottom drawer because one day you might forget to pack some in your bike bag. That'll learn em ;)

You put your phone in your mouth temporarily so both hands can be on your handlebars as you approach heavy traffic.
You ride a bike...

When a female friend says they got "Covered in bike lube", while making a repair, and you find that sexy. 

when you buy a top/cardigan/blazer and think if you can ride with your arms outwards without hurting..

...When you buy a mini fan for sitting at work after riding in to cool off and de-sweat.

...When you justify having 3 different sets of tires for one bike because it is a winter commuter and you never know the conditions you might face.

...When you justify having more bikes than people can ride in your household.

...When you live by rule #5 and #90.

When someone compliments you on your calf tattoo and it's only an imprint from your greasy chain ring.

When you think nothing of comparing chain ring cuts/scars with a co-worker

You know you're a cyclist when...

Your 5 month old daughter totally recognizes you when wearing your cycling team's kit and your helmet.

LOL. Mine loves her helmet now and hands me mine.   

...when, even though every forecast you've seen calls for rain AND there's going to be unavoidable concert traffic, you must ride to work anyway.

Because bikes.

When you're using old spokes as pokers for your bong.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service