The Chainlink

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Views: 754

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm just gonna drop some tunes in this old thread because they're stuck in my old head

The category is "songs i have listened to at least ten times today"

ffffuuuuuuuuuuccchhhhhhhhh

This thread will never die as long as B96 and The Mix keep on giving...

My vote for worst song lyrics ever, with the particularly horrid bits highlighted for your convenience.

On the other side of a street I knew Stood a girl that looked like you I guess thats deja vu But I thought this can't be true Cause you moved to west L.A or New York or Santa Fe Or where ever to get away from me Oh but that one night Was more than just right I didn't leave you cause I was all through Oh I was overwhelmed, and frankly scared as hell Because I really fell for you Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by Just a shy guy looking for a two ply Hefty bag to hold my love When you move me everything is groovy They don't like it sue me mmm the way you do me Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by On the upside of a downward spiral My love for you went viral And I loved you every mile you drove away But now here you are again So let's skip the "how you been"And get down to the "more than friends" at last Oh but that one night Is still the highlight I didn't need you until I came to and I was overwhelmed, in fact as scared as hell Because I really fell for you Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by Just a shy guy looking for a two ply Hefty bag to hold my love When you move me everything is groovy They don't like it sue me mmm the way you do me Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by Please believe that when I leave There's nothing up my sleeve but love for you And a little time to get my head together too On the other side of a street I knew Stood a girl that looked like you I guess thats deja vu But I thought this can't be true Cause Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by Just a shy guy looking for a two ply Hefty bag to hold my love When you move me everything is groovy They don't like it sue me mmm the way you do me Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by

i am off-topic because these are songs that frickin rule but oh well 

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service