The Chainlink

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Views: 754

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aaron, baby.
There are some things that you can't appreciate unless you have a solid sense of what came before and what else was happening at the time.

Now, if you want the worst song of all time, turn on the radio and wait for the

ONE EIGHT SEVEN SEVEN KARS FOUR KIDS,

Commercial to come on . . .
Queen drives me insane......regardless of if they are singing about bikes our rhapsody's
Er, the older I get, the less I'm boggled by Queen. I find this song very listenable, in a Queen sort of way. And jeez, it's about bikes! That alone puts it in the neighborhood of "BEST SONG EVER"

But this one might be better:

Fits my generation better than fucking lame ass Queen.......jeez I loathe them
You asked for it:

13.07.1985, London (Wembley Stadium), England

Most of top artists of that time were present at this mega-famous festival and Queen of course had to be there. Each artist got from ten to twenty minutes for their show; no playback or soundcheck were allowed. Queen hesitated because playing without a soundcheck is always a risk. But then they accepted the rules and their 20 minutes of fame came on at 18:44 GMT.
Queen were on top form and not only according to Bob Geldof and Elton John, they stole the show. They played only the intro to Bohemian Rhapsody (the opera part couldn't be played from the tape as playback was forbidden & there wasn't enough time anyway). Instead of the opera part, Radio Ga Ga followed. We Will Rock You was reduced to the first verse (and the final guitar solo) only. Is This The World We Created was performed by Freddie and Brian only later in the evening.

01: Bohemian Rhapsody (Intro)
02: Radio Ga Ga
Nothing is worse than that.

H3N3 said:
Aaron, baby.
There are some things that you can't appreciate unless you have a solid sense of what came before and what else was happening at the time.

Now, if you want the worst song of all time, turn on the radio and wait for the

Commercial to come on . . .
Aaron I'm gonna poke you in the eye with a sharp stick for posting bicycle race. And I fucking love Queen! ;-)
I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit....

I thought "Take the skinheads bowling" was beginning there.

Aaron Bussey said:

Fits my generation better than fucking lame ass Queen.......jeez I loathe them
font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#999999">
Camper Van Bethoven - Take The Skinheads Bowling...

Rab | MySpace Video
Fastest growing thread in chainlink hx- and at midnight no less!
"You tell me that I make no difference....well at least I'm fucking trying, what the fuck have you done? It's in my eyes!"

Queen sucks....bikes are hardcore not lame

I definitely disagree. I LOVE QUEEN! Also, there is much worse music out ... like anything by Nickleback ... and so on.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service