The Chainlink

Sea Foam Green Step Through Novara Barrow Bike - 2015

This is an excellent bike that is perfect for any commuter. With a head tube attached basket, and a rear rack ready for more baskets you are ready to go to the grocery store or just ride around town.

I have loved taking this bike around town but have recently upgraded to a road bike and sadly, I don't need two bikes. This bike was great in getting me introduced to biking and I really liked stable kickstand and step through frame. It does weigh 40 lbs so it can be a beast, but a great way to get into shape. Final note, I have never gotten a flat tire on this bike! Yay! But I am throwing in spare tire tube in case you want/need it.

Size: S/M, label says for heights 5'6" - 5'11", but I am 5'5" and it fits great, worth trying out. I will happily fit the bike seat to your appropriate height.

Features (from original listing at REI):
- Basket is attached to the head tube using Novara exclusive "N-dock" mounting system. Basket stays aligned and steady even in turns so contents aren't tossed around
- A strong chromoly frame and fork deliver a smooth, sturdy ride on uneven city streets
- SRAM Via 8-speed drivetrain provides 24 speeds for tackling hills and twisting paths
- ProMax mechanical disc brakes stop securely, even in wet conditions
- Joytech disc hubs, stout Weinmann rims and Kenda Kwick Trax tires sturdily power the load
- Aluminum basket on the Barrow bike holds up to 20 lbs. Sturdy rear rack quickly accepts panniers or trunk bag (not included)
- Rounding out the package are polished fenders to keep road grime and water off of you and the bike; bell on handlebars signals passing; kickstand makes storage/parking easy

Included in price:
- Bike with front basket and rear rack
- Bell U-Lock with keys
- Coffee Cup Holder
- Water Bottle Cage
- Spare Tire Tubes
- Original Owners Manual

Original List Price: $749 (not including the prices of the additional features)
Selling for $425 obo

Can reply below, or email me directly at newby08 {at} gmail {dot} com

Pick-up in Pilsen, Chicago.

CostCo runs have resulted in 67 lbs of groceries, over 7 miles, handled like a pro on this bike!

Bike also listed elsewhere.

Views: 1314

Replies are closed for this discussion.

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service