The Chainlink

Would anyone want to take in a small dog?  I found him last night.  He's been starved and abused, but hasn't barked once and doesn't bite.  Looks like a mix with some Jack Russell in him.  The owner rode his bike by and said he didn't want him because he ran away.  I'm sure he ran away for food or to escape being beaten.  I named him Rob Zombie because he is more human than the human he ran away from.  I would take him if my place allowed dogs.  Please help.  I'm going to pick him up at 6:30 from a girl's place who took him last night.  She'll be giving me a crate, new collar, leash, bag of food, and shampoo so whoever takes him will get all of that.  I think he needs a vet visit.  His legs, chest, and ears are very red.

Views: 1727

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Jon, John & Spencer, you're saints.

jon said:

I see some improvement with RZ already .. the color of his skin infections, which looked very raw and painful yesterday, have already toned down and don't stand out as much or look as bad. He has also become very playful, more energenic and seems quite a bit happier. We had ham instead of chicken tonight and a couple small bites of a choc. chip cookie(he needed some guilty pleasures). 

If I could just get him to stop peeing on our front condo walkway as soon as we walk out the door ...

He's def. getting sleep now. I've heard him wimper in his sleep to some dreams ... or nightmares. He's a happy pup now. Livin' good. We've grown close in the short time we've spent. He won't leave my side. I won't be letting him to anywhere unless I'm certain it's a great home. 

Kevin C said:

Jon, John & Spencer, you're saints.

jon said:

I see some improvement with RZ already .. the color of his skin infections, which looked very raw and painful yesterday, have already toned down and don't stand out as much or look as bad. He has also become very playful, more energenic and seems quite a bit happier. We had ham instead of chicken tonight and a couple small bites of a choc. chip cookie(he needed some guilty pleasures). 

If I could just get him to stop peeing on our front condo walkway as soon as we walk out the door ...

awesome story

i have had 3 rescue animals- they can be great pets.

+1 on the saint comment above

I love this thread so much.  You guys are absolutely amazing.  I'm so glad this dog is in good hands. 

I miss the little guy. Great dog. Unbelievably nice personality. Tegan and I are very happy you took him Jon. Couldn't have gone to a better place. If you decide you want to transition him to another good home let us know and I'll do everything to help. Also let me know if you need some assistance, financial or otherwise, with the vet visit in two weeks.

Thanks!

bar night july - dog friendly Archies? (even though we talked about Simons...)

Archies brought out the dogs here too.

Sounds funnn

Yeah. Zappa would love to play with him again.

I would but I can't leave it alone for 12 hrs a day.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service