The Chainlink

Show us your pets!

This is my monstrously fat cat Orson, 30 pounds of feline love machine.

Views: 7847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is Huckleberry, the dog and Chicago, the cat!

it's very possible he gobbled up my credit card. Eric said there may have been some silver plastic
confetti in his sunday puke...so there you have it.

Shay said:
I've met Winston several times, and I think he's part billy goat. I've seen him eat tree branches, plastic, garbage, and anything else he can find. And he loooooves to go ghetto sledding!

daniel brown said:
this is Eric and Shar's destroyer named Winston.
he has 2 city homes for now and works at a construction company.
he also has a lot of girlfriends in the neighborhood.....

The late great Strawberry, who made it past 20. R.I.P.:

Poppet the Wonder Dog AKA The White Blur:

My Gold Severum

My dog is gone, but not forgotten. Her name was Oscar Myers. I will be getting a new dog this month when I get back from vacation.

So, Cricket, how do your Hamster and Sugar Ray get along?

Good work getting the kitty to use the commode!
Your Jack Dempsey and the Gold Severum are both big beautiful males. Chance, or did you buy them already well-developed?
Currently I have two pair of Turquise severum. All the other fish are gone and I can't get any catfish to survive for whatever reason.

Joe James said:
My Gold Severum

Oops, I just noticed your other severum. Mated pair?
Believe both males. Bought as juveniles so to young to sex them. I like my Severum tank the best because they grow large but are very peaceful. They do well on vegetable flake. Have a beautiful chocalate cichlid as well in that tank. A peaceful set up would be your severums with some sort of schooling fish like black skirt tetras
These are my kritty kats

this is The Grand Dutchess Kitty Meow Meow Face the 3rd

and this her son Oscar

and this is them many many years earlier when they were not so fat and could fit in a box

I had some tetras for quite a while but in the past year they all went away one by one.
I started with 4 juvenile Severum, probably nickel to quarter sized from one of the soulless corporate pet stores, and ended up with two breeding pair.
Here's a little clip I took of one mom with fry a little less than a year ago:

Joe James said:
Believe both males. Bought as juveniles so to young to sex them. I like my Severum tank the best because they grow large but are very peaceful. They do well on vegetable flake. Have a beautiful chocalate cichlid as well in that tank. A peaceful set up would be your severums with some sort of schooling fish like black skirt tetras
This is lady, had her since I was 10. She past a way last year but I still think about her just about everyday.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service