The Chainlink




Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like I said, devil's advocate.

I do have to give props to Lance for giving that guy a healthy shove without even wavering in the paceline.
Well played on words Natalie, well played.

Natalie said:
Like I said, devil's advocate.

I do have to give props to Lance for giving that guy a healthy shove without even wavering in the paceline.
They seem to be laughing about the guy getting shoved though.

DEADhex said:
Ill just continue to smile. It was a joke. even the cyclists are laughing :)
.
Stage 4 according to Chris Jones's diary

S said:
Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
Jamie, what race and stage is that from?

It's from the Tour of California. I think the 2nd or 3rd stage.

He deserved it...

-Ali
Levi won yet again.

Velonews didn't hide that from me while looking for more details on the 'yellow devil'.


M.A.R.K. said:
So who did win the tour? U think i caught the stage after the time trial, but i do not thnk that was the last stage.. Did Levi take it?
That butthead deserved what he got for getting in so close.

I'd guess that it was the Tour of California. Didn't see that stage, though.

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
Jamie, what race and stage is that from?
I got to see the coverage for the last stage which included climbs the state of Illinois has not seen since the ice age.

Levi survived the attacks on his own for the most part and it was the first time Astana faltered at all. The peloton finished the race with only 35 riders.

Chicagoland's own Christian Vande Velde came in 27th overall.

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
Levi won yet again.

Velonews didn't hide that from me while looking for more details on the 'yellow devil'.


M.A.R.K. said:
So who did win the tour? U think i caught the stage after the time trial, but i do not thnk that was the last stage.. Did Levi take it?
So is it finally fashionable to bash Lance? LOL
You guys/gals cant compare this clownshoe to the Devil! Deeter (the Devil you see in all the Tour coverage) doesn't mess with the riders, this guy semed to get much too close, and was NOT encouraging them. You put a tool right next to me when I'm climbing and I'd a done the same thing (or at least tried to)
Looks like 'roid rage to me.

Seriously, you are all a bunch of sour MF's, I tell you what.

Fans get that close to riders all the time. Why is it only when one has an unpopular message that it becomes a such a problem?

Watch the video, he wasn't interfering with anyone.

If you really want to frame things in the worst-that-could-have-happened, pushing the dude to the ground was a lot more dangerous than letting him run along side the riders.

Live clean!
T.C. O'Rourke said:
Looks like 'roid rage to me.

Seriously, you are all a bunch of sour MF's, I tell you what.

Fans get that close to riders all the time. Why is it only when one has an unpopular message that it becomes a such a problem?

Watch the video, he wasn't interfering with anyone.

If you really want to frame things in the worst-that-could-have-happened, pushing the dude to the ground was a lot more dangerous than letting him run along side the riders.

Live clean!

I agree with T.C. Doping is why I dislike bike racing, that includes the amateurs as well as the pros.
A cheater is a cheater!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service