The Chainlink

We're having our meeting/annual election this Wednesday 11/10.  If you enjoy the Major Taylor Trail and would like to contribute ideas and get involved in planning events and projects for next year, we'd like to hear from you.

Click here for meeting info.  I hope to see you there.

Views: 1925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We're having a ride this Sunday 6/24 with multiple route/distance options.  I hope to see you there.

Who's riding today?  We roll at 9:00.

Look for me, Lois and Merle too. Should be a great day.

I hope that everyone had an enjoyable ride.  It was great to see such a good turnout.

Hotter than predicted!  Great group riding!

Definitely a toasty ride.  It was great to see a good sized group.  I hope that everyone enjoyed their ride.

Our monthly meeting is tonight.  Anyone is welcome.

Please join us for a workday tomorrow 7/28: details here.

We're having a workday on Monday morning 9/3.  If you'd like to help clear an overgrown section of the trail, please join us.  This summer's weather has been favorable for major growth weeds and small trees, so a southern section of the trail really needs some TLC to get it into better shape for fall riding.  We'll have gloves and tools available.

We'd love to see you tomorrow morning!

Anne Alt said:

We're having a workday on Monday morning 9/3.  If you'd like to help clear an overgrown section of the trail, please join us.  This summer's weather has been favorable for major growth weeds and small trees, so a southern section of the trail really needs some TLC to get it into better shape for fall riding.  We'll have gloves and tools available.

Thanks to everyone who came out today.  We got a lot of overgrowth cut back and made some new friends in the neighborhood.  The trail is a lot more rideable now south of 127th St.

We're having our monthly meeting this Wednesday night.  Anyone is welcome to attend.  I hope we'll see you there.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service