The Chainlink

Come out tomorrow for a very special January Critical Mass-- our annual Polka Ride!
We'll have hot chocolate, Polkarailleurs, and fleece goodies to hand out at the start courtesy of Bike Winter and the tireless work of Willow N, and Bike WInter will be popping for pizza for those who ride all the way to the destination. Big thanks to John Greenfield for locating and arranging an alternate venue (Lincoln Lanes is being renovated.) Temps predicted in the balmy upper 20s/low 30s.

Event details here:
http://www.thechainlink.org/events/polka-ride

Please consider bringing additional goodies to hand out at the start, or on the ride to add to the warmth and cheer!
Also, as our last few January rides have not been the most cohesive, please consider helping out at the front to keep things together; Willow has printed 50 full page maps for those willing to help-- look for them at the base of the Picasso.
See you tomorrow!
-h'

Views: 679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From the CM list:

The 2nd batch of brownies came out of the oven 5 minutes ago.  These include a half batch of fresh blueberry-chocolate chip brownies.  Just sayin'...

See you at CCM!

Jane

Again, please consider getting hold of a full page route map and helping to keep the ride together.

Traffic is pretty snarly today and will likely continue so, so lots of potential for the cowboys and newbies to try to thread between cars and kill the group-ness.

Thanks. Turns out they don't allow outside food so Bowling Alley pizza it will be.

A.K.A Paul said:

Maries on Lawrence is pretty good. I was there a couple weeks ago and someone mentioned it was on sometype of "Check Please" type show.
thank you bike winter for feeding us...

thank you willow for keeping us in buttons, fleece and fine literature...

thank you polkaholics for rocking us so very hard!!!!

give thanks and praises

thank you all, it was a great time.

Another round of thanks to John Greenfield for making all the arrangements with the band and the venue and composing the map.

Wearing my little duckie polka dot Polka ride balaclava I danced around in with the Polkaholics. Much fun was had. Thank you!!!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service