The Chainlink

F/S 2011 Trek Top Fuel 8 size 17.5, this thing has to go!

Hello, I have decided to sell my 2011 Trek Top Fuel 8. Ridden for one season. Received as a frame and built up. Full XT Drive-train. Details below. Some cosmetic dings to the paint of the frame but its in ride ready shape!

Two pricing options, both are negotiable. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. This thing has got to go. Shoot me a Private Message if interested. 

$1900 with meh Bontrager Ranger wheels
$2300 with Mavic CrossMax ST Wheels (Great deal to get some awesome race ready wheels!)

Will also throw in brand new Shock Pump to adjust pressure settings on your new suspension!

Here is the run down. 

Trek Top Fuel 8 Frame, size 17.5
Alpha Red Aluminum w/ABP Race
Rear Suspension: Fox Float RP-2, "race tuned" w/ProPedal, rebound
Front Suspension: Fox Series 32 fork, 100mm of travel. It was just given its regular service by Fox and has new seals and oil. Ready for another season of racing. 
Cranks: Shimano XT
Front Derailleur: Shimano XT
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Shadow XT
Brakes: Avid Juicy 7 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Shifters: Shimano XT Shifters
Wheels: TWO OPTIONS. I currently have on it an old set of Bontrager Ranger wheels and Continental X-King tires. With these wheels $1900. With Mavic Crossmax ST wheels, $2300.

The bike has been tuned up and has new cables, housing, bottom bracket, chain, and the fork has been serviced (just got it back last week from Fox) and has new seals and oil. 

Price is negotiable. Serious inquires only.

Views: 409

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service