The point of the Bicycle Photo Tag is to reproduce a similar photo of an object or place that can be found in many different locations around the world. Much like a scavenger hunt, examples include specific street signs, a railway crossing with train, yourself at a toll booth with reciept, etc.... Get creative
Rules are easy...
1. Find a SIMILAR (ie; Not The Same, Different) tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here.
2. Upon posting your new tag, the tagger is responsible for specifying what it is in the photo that must be reproduced. Be specific, but not so specific that no one else will be able to play because we couldn't find another pink school bus.
* Try to place the tags in interesting locations, objects or places that could probably be found in at least the majority of the planet.
3. Tag must be: Common amongst all human habitation. Dirt is ok, but remember most of us are on street bikes. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty (wimps).
4. The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose (bruced).
5. One tag at a time within thread. File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.
6. No whining There are plenty of folks here that will help you understand the rules
7. The holder of the tag determines if the tag has been duplicated and acknowledges it by posting on the thread. (Surrendering the Tag)
8. No Pre-Arranged Tag Handoffs / Linear Tag sequence
9. Last but not least, should the tag be soo ridiculous that no one is able to reproduce it, it can be voted down if a majority of the active participants feel necessary.
Remember, the point of this is not to win the game, or get a better picture than the guy who just "bruced" you, the point is the ride. On that note, if someone tags a post office. Rather than get out and ride a block to my local post office, I might ride an hour or so, out to the historic post office a few neighborhoods over.... Make it interesting.
So the first tag is your bike in front of a house with Xmas lights
Snow in the Spring. A harsh and depressing truth, confirmed by last week's early morning commute in a mini blizzard. Good tag!
These pics are great! Keep em coming!
Many of these pics would make great artwork for any room!
Tag is ALIVE again. Thanks PJC. I think it's a good tag but let's wait for TK to confirm. I'm excited to renew the game and see the next tag.
What's the next tag, PJC? Let's get this game up and running again!
I second that! Let's get the game back up and running. Patrick, is that you?
Third! Let's get tag going again. Maybe we can just let Sarah start the game anew with a new a tag? We've been waiting on PJC for a year!