The Chainlink

Every now and then I wear this cycling cap that's pretty basic, it's just black with a multi-colored stripe running down it.

The cap thing is pretty new for me, but I'm kind of getting into it (my friends hate it, which I think makes me want to wear it even more). What about you all - do you have a cycling cap? What's the best one you've seen?

Special note to curvedwallride - I know you make Granny Gear caps - feel free to chime in here. Any one you're using as an inspiration?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the Rapha cap: http://rapha.cc/index.php?page=96
check with lyle of Cognition hats. he makes 'em, and to any size you'd like. just measure wtih a tape measure around your head and ask him! plus, he's a nice guy.
i like chuey

vxla said:
check with lyle of Cognition hats. he makes 'em, and to any size you'd like. just measure wtih a tape measure around your head and ask him! plus, he's a nice guy.

Awesome! All those damn hats that are "one size fits most" are too big for me. And no one makes a small. Think I'll give him a shout and see if he'll make one for my tiny head.
I love the chuey caps, esp. since they have really small brims. But every time I go to the website it looks like they're all out of stock. Any idea what the deal is?

root said:
i like chuey

you can buy them at rapid transit i know.
I picked up one of these little guys at Roscoe Bikes tonight. They're by a local cyclist & cap maker I love the little brim!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service