Crash Victim Support Group:
For bicyclists and pedestrians suffering from traffic crashes

Free and open to the public
7:00- 8:30pm

Every fourth Wednesday of the month,
First meeting: September 24th

Berry Church
4754 N Leavitt St
(South of Lawrence between Damen and Western)
Accessible by brown line and
Lawrence, Damen, Lincoln, and Western bus routes

Questions?
Email
chicagocrashsupport@gmail.com
or call 312 427 3325 ext. 289

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

H3 - Are you saying it's an unprofessional organization? Or it's unprofessional to open it up to the entire community?
If you know who's organizing it, please invite them to post and participate here, so they can answer people's questions about the meetings and their service.

h3 said:
I'd think most people would be hesitant to attend something like this without knowing who's facilitating it and what their qualifications are.
A might unprofessional, considering the organization that that phone number reaches.
It came from the CCC mailing list; it's not vetted.

If people show up and don't like it, they won't attend. I'm not an idealist, things don't work for everyone. I hope that if you show up and they offer you shock therapy, you think twice.
I just invited her...hopefully she will be able to give more information. Great idea I think. I unfor can't go, but think its a good idea. I see we don't have a lot of psychiatrists or social workers in this group...
No, we have people who ride bikes. I'm sure they have their own forums... psyche-link, malpractice-link, whatever.
I met the woman last week at the Mayor's Bicycle Council Advisory Meeting. She is an individual who lost a close person in a bike accident and wants to give support.

Leah said:
H3 - Are you saying it's an unprofessional organization? Or it's unprofessional to open it up to the entire community?
If you know who's organizing it, please invite them to post and participate here, so they can answer people's questions about the meetings and their service.

h3 said:
I'd think most people would be hesitant to attend something like this without knowing who's facilitating it and what their qualifications are.
A might unprofessional, considering the organization that that phone number reaches.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service