The Chainlink

Has anyone rode the prairie path?
I am interested in taking a ride out and around if anyone has any suggestions or wants to join

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ride the prarie path every week. I work in Aurora and live in the city and ride the path back INTO the city at least one evening every week .

It's a great ride!
i ride the prarie path pretty much every day, its nice. some times i get stuck behind really slow people, large family bike rides/moms with strollers
how long does it take to ride to the city from aurora? i live two blocks from the path in batavia

Vanessa B said:
I ride the prarie path every week. I work in Aurora and live in the city and ride the path back INTO the city at least one evening every week .

It's a great ride!
i live 2 blocks from the prairie path. i'm up for hosting a get together/meet up spot and going on an all day ride then coming back for a kegger
Uh this was over a month ago but it takes me 2.5 hours to ride from Aurora to Chicago via the Prarie Path. I rode to work once and took Ogden basically the whole way. That only took an hour and fifty minutes but it wasn't fun when Ogden got really big and busy. Tomorrow I am riding home HOWEVER I am trying to map out a route which is all street but not Ogden.

That will be the triumph of my cycling season. Not really but...

If Anyone has any suggestions let me know.

and if i find an ideal way i will spread the word!

-Vanessa

Joe said:
how long does it take to ride to the city from aurora? i live two blocks from the path in batavia

Vanessa B said:

It's a great ride!
Vanessa B said:
Uh this was over a month ago but it takes me 2.5 hours to ride from Aurora to Chicago via the Prarie Path. I rode to work once and took Ogden basically the whole way. That only took an hour and fifty minutes but it wasn't fun when Ogden got really big and busy. Tomorrow I am riding home HOWEVER I am trying to map out a route which is all street but not Ogden.

That will be the triumph of my cycling season. Not really but...

If Anyone has any suggestions let me know.

and if i find an ideal way i will spread the word!

-Vanessa

Joe said:

Vanessa B said:

It's a great ride!

I devised a route a while ago to get you from IPP into downtown Naperville without taking major streets. I'll see if I can find it.

Any further info on this topic ?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service