The Chainlink

the internet is a amazing tool for getting groups together, sharing indeas and toughts, but i thought it would be nice if all of us on here could get together to meet and greet without a keyboard and screen. i run a bar in the north side (lakeview) area and would be more then happy to arrange everything. just a thought, would love to hear any ideas.

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Under 21-ers can come in as long as it's before 10.

Anton said:
There's another bike kid new to town from my old stomping grounds who wants to come but he's 19. Does the hidden shamrock X hands or anything or is it strictly 21+?
That was fun! It looked like they don't even check ID.
T'was a good time indeed. Good one dollar beer and a fun ride home.
Thanks to everyone who came out! It was great meeting you all. Thanks to Mike for having us, and for the shots!

Ammo said:
T'was a good time indeed. Good one dollar beer and a fun ride home.
Dammit. I definitely wanted to go, but I have a hard time staying out "late" on work nights. Mind you, "late" is 10-ish to me, 'cause I like to get up at 6AM and have a "slow burn" morning before my 15 mile ride to work.

But would this be possible to again during a weekend? Or maybe fire a get-together up around 6PM during the week?

Damn, am I sounding lame....!
I started getting up at the crack of dawn when I was an intern at Mardi Gras World in New Orleans. I used to have to ride to the ferry on the Mississippi River, then cross over to Algiers (town on West Bank). The morning sun rising over the river was so inspiring, that I decided to start the day early from then on.

Unless I'm wickedly hungover. ;-)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service