tektro brake levers pair - works with calipers
SRAM grips
ritchey riser (severe condition riZer) - cut to 44cm, 25.4 clamp, 1 inch rise
chain rings - 42 & 52 teeth, 130mm, 5-bolt, BIOPACE = oval

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll take the drop bars off your hands!
I'll take the smaller riser(ritchey I think)!
awesome. i figured those would go first. let me know what times work for you. my schedule is flexible.
I sent you a message, but just in case: I get out of school around 3 pm tomorrow and I am free for pretty much the rest of the day. I have a half day on Friday(get out round' 12 30), but I may have to do some bike work and critical mass is later in the day, but regardless I can most likely get to your house/ wherever the parts are within the next 2 days. Just message me some logistics.

Willy said:
awesome. i figured those would go first. let me know what times work for you. my schedule is flexible.
brake levers would be nice. still up for grabs?
yup. let me know when you'd like to come get them. I'm free later in the afternoon and most of the evening today.

evanK said:
brake levers would be nice. still up for grabs?
NTLBM - I think I beat the Bump Your Own Thread Moratorium (BYOTM). Whew.

Ritchey RiZer and classic drop bars gone, but everything else is still available and still free.

My schedule is flexible for pickups, otherwise I can bring it to the next chainlink bar night where everyone will play with your newly acquired bike part, and martin can tape it to his head.
Or we could have some CL get together some time this weekend for those of us in town and can do some swapping then??? Thurs night (after dinner) my friend Jaqui is singing FOR FREE (with no drink minimum) at 9 PM at The Joynt, 650 N Dearborn...
I've got some 42cm Ritchey Ergo bars if anyone wants 'em. I've also got a set of Nitto bullhorns (-019's) and some generic 40-ish-cm drops.
Hey Willy,

Is that saddle still up for grabs?

-Ryan
Yup. You going to be at critical mass tomorrow? I can bring it then.

RJB said:
Hey Willy,

Is that saddle still up for grabs?

-Ryan
I won't be able to make it to CCM today. I have to go out west to fix a friend's computer.

We'll figure out something.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service