The Chainlink

At what point do you speed up and go for it?

This morning I hit 26 mph to get through a yellow.... but it turned red while I was in it Im pretty sure.

It is totally a judgment call as some intersections are worse than others, and what your speed is.

Just wondering

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tend to err on the safe side at lights, especially after a close call between me and a Honda Civic. It really all depends on how many cars are around.

But stop signs? Forget about it. :)
HAHAHA! No doubt, I'm the same usually. I'll cruise up to the light and assess the situation first. This is unless I'm riding with more ballsy people.

But today, and completely my fault, I was cruising down the "Halsted underpass/bridge bypass" mentioned in another thread and blew the stop sign. So, I'm in the middle of the intersection at Green and ? and a Civic came from "nowhere". The guy lost his mind on me. Ehh, what are you gonna do, right?

Leah said:
I tend to err on the safe side at lights, especially after a close call between me and a Honda Civic. It really all depends on how many cars are around.

what is it with civics???

J Mills said:
So, I'm in the middle of the intersection at Green and ? and a Civic came from "nowhere". The guy lost his mind on me. Ehh, what are you gonna do, right?

Leah said:

They're too small. I'm a total advocate for SUV's. Seriously... HAHAHA! Not really.

Leah said:
what is it with civics???

J Mills said:
So, I'm in the middle of the intersection at Green and ? and a Civic came from "nowhere". The guy lost his mind on me. Ehh, what are you gonna do, right?

Leah said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service