The Chainlink

To whomever was behind me this morning,
I had no idea I had anyone behind me and I hope for your forgiveness. I cant promise it wont ever happen again as its in my normal routine, but I will look next time.

Sorry

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No it was not a wet fart. That is not a torpedo, more a depth charge at that point.

Ammo said:
Maybe it was a wet fart.... did I get the prize?

Abby said:
OOOOOOO OOOOOO did you fart!!??!?!!

did I win?

2slowTreck said:
I wanted to apologize formally because after it happened I just laughed and sped my pace because I was embarrassed.

Seriously though.... excuse me.
Well, all jokes aside. I hope no one was seriously hurt.

2slowT-wreck said:
No it was not a wet fart. That is not a torpedo, more a depth charge at that point.

Ammo said:
Maybe it was a wet fart.... did I get the prize?

Abby said:
OOOOOOO OOOOOO did you fart!!??!?!!

did I win?

2slowTreck said:
I wanted to apologize formally because after it happened I just laughed and sped my pace because I was embarrassed.

Seriously though.... excuse me.
It was none of these! LMAO

Abby won a few posts back
So it was a fart. Thats not so bad, farting on the road is one of my favorite pasttimes. So what if someone got the cloud. Pretty funny if you ask me.



2slowT-wreck said:
It was none of these! LMAO

Abby won a few posts back
I thought it was called crop dusting?
It usually would be, butt, not these.... they were explosive.
YAY, I won! Will I be receiving my prize at Mass tonight?!!?!?!

2slowT-wreck said:
It was none of these! LMAO

Abby won a few posts back
Yes! just ride behind me for a few blocks Abby!

J/K, I will buy you a beer!

Abby said:
YAY, I won! Will I be receiving my prize at Mass tonight?!!?!?!

2slowT-wreck said:
It was none of these! LMAO

Abby won a few posts back

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service