The Chainlink

To whomever was behind me this morning,
I had no idea I had anyone behind me and I hope for your forgiveness. I cant promise it wont ever happen again as its in my normal routine, but I will look next time.

Sorry

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was not spit, or a snot rocket...but I do do that a lot.
This was of another sort. And if your on here I am sure you would remember me.
h3 said:
2slowTreck said:

Unless we're moving down to a more nether part of the body, you shot a big ball of earwax at her maybe?

Earwax?

No one has heard the term launching counter-measures?

Who rides on Milwaukee between 7-9am or 5pm?
this is making me frighteningly curious..please someone clarify a torpedo...

wait..
were you wearing pants?
I ride there every day...and man do I wish I knew what you did, but it wasn't to me. The only thing out of the ordinary for me this AM was an almost door-ing incident in which the woman responded to "you almost killed me" with "Good."
Almost being doored wasn't odd...the response on the other hand...wow.

...I'm guessing that wasn't you.

2slowTreck said:
h3 said:
2slowTreck said:

Unless we're moving down to a more nether part of the body, you shot a big ball of earwax at her maybe?

Earwax?

No one has heard the term launching counter-measures?

Who rides on Milwaukee between 7-9am or 5pm?
HAHA thx, I'll try those.

btw...how'd that "e" get in my name? hehe.

h3 said:
Abbey wrote:
The only thing out of the ordinary for me this AM was an almost door-ing incident in which the woman responded to "you almost killed me" with "Good."

Over the years, I've learned to give feedback that leaves people relatively speechless, while appealing to some hopefully-not-imagined inner humanity. Some of my favorites:

1) Oh my GOD!!!!!!!
2) Please care about other people (ma'am/sir), PLEEEEAAAAASSSSE!
3) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao...

I cant say... its to horrible to mention. Plus I dont want to grow any sort of reputation without meeting any of you.

But I ride every morning between around 7am 3 days a week and 9am the other two.
Anyone want to race?
Usually screaming does the trick for me with near dooring. Then they get plenty scared and slame the door shut. Or kick the door shut, that works for me.

h3 said:
Abbey wrote:
The only thing out of the ordinary for me this AM was an almost door-ing incident in which the woman responded to "you almost killed me" with "Good."

Over the years, I've learned to give feedback that leaves people relatively speechless, while appealing to some hopefully-not-imagined inner humanity. Some of my favorites:

1) Oh my GOD!!!!!!!
2) [whiny, pleading, dramatic tone] Please care about other people (ma'am/sir), PLEEEEAAAAASSSSE!
3) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could do that

h3 said:

2slowTreck said:
I cant say... its to horrible to mention. Plus I dont want to grow any sort of reputation without meeting any of you.

Then why bring it up in the first place*? Did you poop your pants again?

* - serious question
I wanted to apologize formally because after it happened I just laughed and sped my pace because I was embarrassed.

Seriously though.... excuse me.
OOOOOOO OOOOOO did you fart!!??!?!!

did I win?

2slowTreck said:
I wanted to apologize formally because after it happened I just laughed and sped my pace because I was embarrassed.

Maybe it was a wet fart.... did I get the prize?

Abby said:
OOOOOOO OOOOOO did you fart!!??!?!!

did I win?

2slowTreck said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service