The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'workshop' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS - Mission Workshop Monty Bag

1. Mission Workshop - The Monty Messenger Bag - Dark Green - $90 As with all Mission Workshop bags, this one is extremely well made. The a…

Started by Jared Ray

2 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Jared Ray

FS: Green Mission Workshop Vandal

Green Mission Workshop Vandal in immaculate condition. Price is: $200 and pick-up only. Here is the detailed info from the manufacturer'…

Started by daWillinChi

5 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

Want to make a bike or two? We've got room for you.

A couple benches at the unofficial Bubbly Bicycle Works in Bubbly Dynamics (1048 w 37th street) have recently become available. For only $2…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

0 Aug 8, 2014

Hub Generator Wheel Building & Lighting Class

Hello Chainlinkers, I wanted to start offering my first instructional class here on the chainlink - getting your opinion and clarifying any…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

23 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Apie (11)

Cost of custom bike assembly

Hi! Could anyone help please? What's the typical cost of labor in workshops to build a bike from components? If I bought a frame and all th…

Started by Nikolay Kolotey

20 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Linda Boyack

Upcoming Make it Reflective Workshops

SPREAD THE WORD!     Jane Healy will give a presentation about how to make you and your bike more visible during the low-light months ahea…

Started by Crafty Cycling Chick

6 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Lisa Curcio

FS: Mission Workshop Vandal Backpack

Ladies and Gentlemen,  Up for sale is my Mission Workshop Vandal. Purchased sometime in November, used since then. I just recently install…

Started by Lanterne Rouge

11 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Lanterne Rouge

Bike Workshop in Logan Square 5/19 - Got an hour to lend a hand doing basic bike maintenance?

Hi there! Last minute notice.. I'm putting on a bike workshop in Logan Square at the Comfort Station from noon - 2pm tomorrow (5/19), and…

Started by Benjamin Johnson

1 May 18, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Johnson

TOMORROW! (12/05/11) Make It Reflective Workshop

Gloves, goggles, helmets, vests, lights, etc. will be on-hand as examples of how to stay visible and comfortable during the darker/colder d…

Started by wn

3 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jane Healy

Bike Winter Workshop: Make it Reflective

This is a great spot to post on the upcoming Bike Winter workshop:  Make it Reflective! that Willow and I will be hosting over at Activ…

Started by Jane Healy

16 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service