The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some unsolicited advice...VIDEO!!

Okay, now more than ever, I strongly believe in this (especially after reading Juan 2-8 Mi's post): If you don't already have one, GET A VI…

Started by BikeScnhook

0 May 22, 2017

Chainlinkers' Biking Videos

I'm sure there are quite a few members of Chainlink who sometimes shoot video of their rides.  We see some on the site from time to time.  …

Started by Jim Reho

9 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Jim Reho

Awesome Police Officer pulls over a car tailgating a bicycle... VIDEO

I found this video on YouTube and I don't remember it being posted here. Some of the police do care. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap9_

Started by Tom Z

14 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Tom A.K.

Stolen Bikes 2 (For those of you anxiously awaiting the follow-up to Stolen Bikes 1)

I have no idea how I found this, but it's catchy.  Lock 'em up, folks... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FzkYR6VCfY&feature=share&;…

Started by KayCee

0 May 7, 2014

Video Finalists Have Been Announced!! Vote For The Winning PSA (June 4-June 10)

Three videos have been selected as finalists in the second Bike Chicago Chicago By Bike!  PSA Video Contest.  Voting is open from Tuesday,…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Lanterne Rouge

Rolling video

Just saw this great Transportation Alternatives video and wanted to share it.  I hope the embedding works below.  If not, please use the li…

Started by Anne Alt

1 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Zach Roberts

Who Is Submitting A Video to The City of Chicago's Bike PSA Contest? It's Free!!!

Find out how here! Submit your video today! Read the instructions below to enter your short video into the Bike it Everywhere, Chicago! con…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 May 4, 2012

Casting Call for a bike-centric lip synch video

In January when there is snow on the ground I am going to shoot a lip synch video. The actors will "sing" the song Proud Mary by CCR wit…

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Joe Willis

Streetfilms shoot on Kinzie tonight 5-6pm

If you want to be in a streetfilms.org video on PBL's in chicago find me on Kinzie and the bridge. I would love to record some cyclists tho…

Started by Elizabeth Press

1 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

I don't even know how to explain this. Just watch it

BREEZEE ONE - BIKE CHASE

Started by Mo

6 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Mo

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service