The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'trails' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Off-Leash Overnighter 219 route posted

There’s only 3 miles of on-street cycling between Homewood and Oak Ridge Prairie in Griffith, Ind. The NW Indiana bike path system is funky…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Jun 24, 2018

Palos Trails are 500 votes shy of extra $5,000

Palos Trails are in 4th place in American Hiking Society/Michelob Ultra's Extra Mile campaign. As of yesterday evening, Palos Trails had 50…

Started by Steve Buchtel

2 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Steve Buchtel

Vote for Palos Trails

Take 90 seconds to vote for Palos Trails in Michelob Ultra's Extra Mile campaign: http://www.michelobultra.com/theextramile.html ...and you…

Started by Steve Buchtel

13 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Bubba

Trails, breweries, & GITy Up

GITy Up!: Off-Road, this year on Columbus Day weekend and close by in the Palos forest preserves, picked up some extra fun add-ons thanks t…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Sep 19, 2016

200 Mile ride to Grand Rapids, MI

Hi all! I'm new on here!!  I am planning a 200 mile (nearly 200, I'm rounding up!) ride to Grand Rapids, MI in early October and raising mo…

Started by Sloan Dorr

15 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Day rides and paved trails at the top of Wisconsin

Journey to the distant Northwoods sometime between now and fall and enjoy some great hard surface bike trails, great on road riding - pav…

Started by Jeff Currie

3 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Bicycle Camping - 2015

Lets come up with some other trips and get a good camping season in! Any ideas for next month? Past post: I figure, let's get planning.…

Started by Jaik S.

62 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

The Bike Park at Big Marsh—NEW VIDEO

Chicago's gaining a major addition to the dirt cycling scene, a 45-acre urban bike park carved out of the 278-acre park project called B…

Started by Steve Buchtel

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by BertG

North Branch Trail - Proposed Extension

The 2008 Chicago Bike Map shows a proposed North Branch Trail extension from Devon/Caldwell down to around Carmen/Pulaski in Gompers Park.…

Started by John Boshears

17 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Po Campo donates an awesome bag to Illinois Trail Corps

The Humboldt Messenger bag earned the "Is this for me?" from the resident teen this morning. Thank you, Maria Boustead for donating the b…

Started by Steve Buchtel

1 May 12, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service