The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'swap' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Swap 2017?

Wondering if there will be a bike swap this 2017 winter similar to the one at Jaks Tap last year but haven't came across anything. Has anyo…

Started by Andrew St. Paul

2 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew St. Paul

Anyone with a table at the winter bike swap need a third, or want to go in on a halfsie?

I don't seem to be getting a response on the event page so trying here.  I would like to represent my little phone case business at the Win…

Started by Dirke

0 Jan 25, 2014

Looking to swap: Souped-Up All City Nature Boy (SS CX) for 29er MTB.

Hi all, I have an All City Nature Boy single-speed CX bike that I love, but I'm looking to swap it out for a 29er. Hoping there's someone…

Started by Benjamin David van Loon

0 Mar 26, 2013

UIC Bike Swap Volunteer information

I am registered to volunteer at the UIC bike swap next weekend (3/9). I received a conformation email stating that my registration was comp…

Started by Amanda

11 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Vitaliy

Wall Street's gambling with our transit money

Ever heard of credit default swaps or other forms of legalized financial industry gambling?  You may want to read about how the financial i…

Started by Anne Alt

0 Jun 11, 2012

Optic Nerve Sunglasses=Positive Feedback

Had to share a positive story dealing with Optic Nerve.  I bought a pair of Optic Nerve Sunglasses at the Bike Swap in March. Cash transac…

Started by Vilda

12 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Vilda

Need a bike to borrow 8/4-9 (can reciprocate after)

I have a 6'4" guy friend coming to town for the weekend of 8/4-9 and I wanted to see if I could do a bike swap with someone so he has somet…

Started by Joi Podgorny

0 Jul 21, 2011

Great deals and bike fun at Chicago Cycle Swap! $5 off admission coupons!

Hey Chainlinkers, it's almost here!   We sold out of vendor space and will be packed with good deals...Active Trans and Bike Winter invite…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Feb 11, 2011

Swap Meet Ethics.

When is it ok to buy a suspiciously under-priced bike at the swap-meet?   Is it ever?

Started by jlj

14 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

Chicago Cycle Swap (2/26/11) - vendor/club/nonprofit registration now open!

Bike shops, teams, clubs, merchants, nonprofits, organizations and individuals with bike gear to sell or bike love to spread…get your space…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

4 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service