The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'speed' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR SALE - 2008 Specialized Langster Chicago - $300 (Dublin, Ohio)

https://columbus.craigslist.org/bik/6234108432.html Fixie single speed Frame is a 52cm (S) Wheels and TiresHubs: Specialized, forged-alumi…

Started by Dustin McMillan

0 Aug 7, 2017

Terry Vintage 12speed bike for sale

Terry Gambit vintage 12 speed for sale. Handbuilt smooth riding steel frame, yet not a heavy bike, easy to pick up and carry if you need to…

Started by Julie Sherman

0 Apr 28, 2016

SOLD- Schwinn Racer 2 Speed Kick Back - Black - MED - $120

Hello, I'm selling my medium size, Schwinn Racer with a Bendix 2-speed (yellow band) kickback and coaster brake. There is visible surface r…

Started by Robot Gabe

5 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Robot Gabe

I found my bike that was stolen, and am going to confront the person. What is the best way to go about confronting the person?

My bike was stolen a few days ago. I don't have a copy of my series number and so therefor the police can do nothing. I set up a time to "b…

Started by Jason Anderson

5 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Chicago Reader 2015 Best of Chicago: Best Bike Shop, Best Clothes for Biking

Congrats to the winners! http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/bike-shop/BestOf?oid=18030286 Best Bike Shop: Comrade Cycles Runner Up:  The…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Jun 25, 2015

Leader 735 Fixie/Track Bike - 55cm

2014 Matte Black Leader 735 Fixie/Track Bike - 55cm - i806TR Carbon Fork - 3D Pista Stem - Cinelli Bullhorns - Leader SPCA1 Carbon Seatpost…

Started by Corey Abad

0 May 12, 2015

2014 Bike Fleet For Sale--All Types Bikes, Most Under $200

Hi Chainlinkers! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 12 years! W…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

6 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

Any Pro or Semi-pro cyclists out there? Better shave your legs!

I came across this story and thought I should share it.  The gist being, male cyclist that care about time should grab a lady bic and smoot…

Started by Greg Berry

8 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Haddon

2 Speed Automatic Hub Update

Last year, a customer wanted their Legacy bike built up with SRAM's 2 speed automatic hub. She rode it the rest of the summer - but came to…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

3 May 21, 2014
Reply by Grace Van Moer 8.25 mi

Over 200 of ALL variety of Gently Used Bikes on Sale!

Chicagoans! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 11 years! We're…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

0 Apr 6, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service