The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'shore' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible chainlinker tragedy,

http://http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140810/uptown/search-continues-for-missing-boater The article names a David Brown, it's chainlinker…

Started by Jose A. Terrazas

147 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Mike Keating

North Shore Century Sept 21, 2014

I'll be out there and wondering who else will be doing the full 100 miles? I have a few folks I know from other groups that we will be rid…

Started by Chitown_Mike

53 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Lake Shore Drive Extension Opens this Weekend

This weekend marks the opening of the extension of Lake Shore Drive from Rainbow Beach at 79th through the old USS works to the Calumet Riv…

Started by Jeff Blumenthal

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Elwood Gruschow

Anyone watching/watch Chicago Tonight on 8/9?

They had a discussion on The Week In Review about the Lake Shore Drive meetings. When cycling was brought up, the woman from WVON said she…

Started by Madopal (16.5 mi)

17 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Doug Haynes

Now hiring cyclists!

Performance Bicycles is now hiring! The season is almost here, and we need to get rolling. If you like bikes, and helping other cyclists co…

Started by DavID

0 Feb 23, 2012

The Icy Lake Shore Path

Has anyone posted yet about the Lake Shore Path? It doesn't seem to be kept as clear as in years past. For at least a week, the part that r…

Started by Matt

7 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

Riding on the Lake Shore Path At Night?

How many of you ride the lake shore path after dark? Can you see ok??? Any advice for a street biker like myself?

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

20 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Brian S

Lake Shore Drive closed

Hi All, I'm confused by Lake Shore Drive being closed. First, is it closed to bike traffic? I saw a cop car there for 24 hours. He said pa…

Started by David the Great

10 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by David the Great

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service