The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'route' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South Side Cyclers?

Hi pedaling pals, Do any of you commute along S Jeffery Ave? I don't typically ride in the south and am unsure if this is a good route fro…

Started by Kate S.

11 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by Kate S.

bike route questions - Joliet to Loop and Loop to Schaumburg

I just got an inquiry from some out-of-state folks who are planning to visit here in June as part of a long distance ride. I have 2 route q…

Started by Anne Alt

24 May 4, 2017
Reply by Dan Wiessner

Old Route 66

I saw some older threads discussing biking on Old Route 66 but they were pretty old so start I would start a new conversation. I'm plannin…

Started by Yaniv

9 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Heatmap of the popular cycling and running routes ‪#‎stravastravastrava‬

An interactive heat map released by GPS-based fitness app Strava shows the most popular paths taken by its users. Time Out Chicago

Started by Yasmeen

0 Sep 3, 2015

North-South Bike Route Planned through Roger's Park

As someone that has frequently taken Clark North to Sheridan on my way to Highland Park, I am always looking for alternatives that don't in…

Started by Yasmeen

3 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Eli

Chicago to Detroit - June 14th-22nd

Hey All, I will be traveling with 2 other people from Chicago to Detroit heading through Michigan City, IN; Goshen, IN; Kalamazoo, MI; Jack…

Started by Jacob Klippenstein

13 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Route recommendations near the IL/WI boarder?

Folks: I'm looking for a route recommendation near Kenosha, WI, for a group ride I'm planning. 25-30 miles, trails or side streets preferr…

Started by David Gibbs

8 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by JeffB

Kids should ride bikes

Friends, Traffic in my little community (the Quad Cities, west of Chicago on the Mississippi River) is immeasurably worse when school is in…

Started by Hector Lareau

18 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

Biking from Logan Square to Lombard: is it safe?

A friend is having a bbq/pool party out in the suburbs this Saturday, and if the weather co-operates, I'm thinking about biking to it, rath…

Started by Christine (5.0)

35 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

Route Suggestions From Brookfield Zoo To Navy Pier

Hi, Any bikers out there commuting into the city from the western suburbs? Here is a link to a route I found. I rode half of it up to Centr…

Started by Michael Lizak

6 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Lizak

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service