The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'road' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Thin the herd" Sale (53cm Soma Rush)

Hi all, With the recent purchase of a new bike, I am quickly realizing my 'N' may be a bit too high.  For sale are two wonderful bikes tha…

Started by Ben S

3 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Ben S

Trek 2300 Pro - Composite - $500

Awesome vintage Trek 2300 Pro road bike. 58 cm frame, carbon and aluminum composite construction - super light! Overhauled headset and rear…

Started by Katie

0 May 22, 2019

All-City Mr. Pink

Selling one of my bikes! She's a sweet, lightweight, FAST ride in excellent condition. EXCELLENT, like-new condition except for a ding in…

Started by Ultreya

1 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by clp

FS - PureCity - Commuter Bike

Great looking, very stylish commuter bike for sale. Comes complete with fenders, rack, rear and front light. The bike also has a leather sa…

Started by Jared Ray

1 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Jared Ray

How is Damen Ave. these days?

I haven't ridden Damen all summer, and I almost never go south of Diversey on it.  Well, I'm thinking about riding all the way down to Fult…

Started by Lisa Gordon

5 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Eric Pounder

52cm Specialized Allez - $600 obo

2011 Specialized Allez Elite. 2x10 Tiagra drivetrain. Excellent condition and ready to race! Zoom zoom!! $600 OBO

Started by Rosy Sepka

1 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Daniel Wachtveitl

FS: Diamondback Podium Etape Carbon Road Bike

Diamondback Podium Etape Road Bike Well cared for road bike that has a lot of life left. This is a great bike that can be ridden on fast gr…

Started by Jared Ray

0 Jan 29, 2018

proposed changes to Jackson Park

What do you think about the proposal by the Obama Foundation to close a portion of Cornell Drive and Marquette Road through Jackson, in con…

Started by Anne Alt

20 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Argonne69

SiDi Level Road Cycling Shoes - Black / EU43.5 -BRAND NEW NEVER WORN in Original BOX

I was given these amazing shoes but they are the wrong size and cant be returned very easily. They retail for $179.99. Will sell for 95. Pl…

Started by JoelS

0 Oct 26, 2017

2010 Giant Avail 1, Excellent Condition, with Upgrades, W XS, 43.5cm

2010 Giant Avail 1, Women's xs. Well-cared for, upgraded tires and seat included.xs = 43.5cm, per Giant's website, should fit riders 4'11"…

Started by csor347

0 Aug 1, 2017

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service