The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'ride' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ssshh! Want a free bike t-shirt? Come ride with us on Sunday morning 9/21/14@10am !

Want a free bike t-shirt? Come ride with us on Sunday morning. Check out Tony's event listing here on the CL. It's the 5th annual Bike the…

Started by Tom A.K.

0 Sep 20, 2014

Getting to Downers Grove (McCullom park)

So, anyone have any good routes to Downers Grove?  I live on the far NW side of Chicago and have ridden out there before, HOWEVER I rode ou…

Started by Chitown_Mike

23 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

CowaLUNGa Bike Tour this weekend - ride or volunteer

CowaLUNGa Bike Tour (August 2-4) is a fundraising event benefiting Respiratory Health Association. Ride 18 or 65 miles on day 1, 130 miles…

Started by Respiratory Health Association

0 Jul 28, 2014

WNBR 2014

You any of you do it this year? Did you like stopping at the North Pond instead of Oz Park? Not as much body paint as previous year I thoug…

Started by Etienne

1 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Andrew Bedno

Bicycle Sound System Suggestions?

Community bike rides are so much more fun with music. Anyone have recommendations for a relatively low cost sound system option?  I'm hopin…

Started by Rebecca

14 May 6, 2014
Reply by Tominator

2014 Ride of Silence Jerseys and Caps -- order deadline TODAY (May 5) for delivery by May 21

The DEADLINE FOR JERSEY AND CAP ORDERS to get merchandise in time for the 2014 Ride of Silence is the end of TODAY, Monday, May 5! http://m…

Started by Chicago Ride of Silence

3 May 5, 2014
Reply by Chicago Ride of Silence

Upcoming Solidarity Bike Ride for Worker Justice!

Do any Chainlink friends know riders that would be interested in a 650 mile solidarity bike ride for worker justice from May 28th-June 6th?…

Started by Michelle Ramage

6 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Michelle Ramage

Ride of Silence is a month away and new Jersey & Cap

The annual worldwide Ride of Silence will be May 21, 2014.... always the third Wednesday in May. For the 2014 event, Ride of Silence has j…

Started by Chicago Ride of Silence

0 Apr 18, 2014

Looking to make new friends on Chainlink

Hey Chainlink- Just got my bike tuned up and ready to ride!  Anyone want to ride with me Monday Night then grab a beer?  Located in North C…

Started by Marcy

28 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Marcy

A Few Good Bike Cleaners, A Few Good Beers

Hi fellow linkers,  Just wanted to let you all know about an upcoming ride and its Post-Ride Slowdown Hoedown.  The Ride: April 26th - In…

Started by Erin Stevens

0 Apr 13, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service