The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bike route questions - Joliet to Loop and Loop to Schaumburg

I just got an inquiry from some out-of-state folks who are planning to visit here in June as part of a long distance ride. I have 2 route q…

Started by Anne Alt

24 May 4, 2017
Reply by Dan Wiessner

Chicago to Detroit - June 14th-22nd

Hey All, I will be traveling with 2 other people from Chicago to Detroit heading through Michigan City, IN; Goshen, IN; Kalamazoo, MI; Jack…

Started by Jacob Klippenstein

13 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Seeking the support of a century old native Chicago Hat crafters. OPTIMO

Good Morning,  I was referred to your company by a man I met in a park full of wise old Mulberry trees where I walk a stubborn young bull…

Started by Skip Tooth

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

Biking and Wedding Planning?! Catch Brides on Bikes August 11

Total shameless promotion here because I want to make sure that all you Chainlinkers who are planning weddings (or any kind of big party fo…

Started by Lisa Gordon

5 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by dan brown

Any news about IDOT's non-motorized transport chapter in "Long-Range Transportation Plan"?

Hi all! I wasn't able to attend the public meetings held by IDOT and Alta about the bike/non-motorized transport chapter in the newest IL-w…

Started by Kristen Maddox

0 Aug 1, 2013

Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

**************************************************************** IMPORTANT NOTE The date for the memorial has been changed to FRIDAY, OCTOB…

Started by Melissa M

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

designing healthy communities

A friendly sent me an email regarding a new PBS series that's airing in some markets soon.  I contacted WTTW, and they currently have no pl…

Started by Anne Alt

6 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

Please take our survey on far south side boulevard/greenway routes

Our far south side team has developed a preliminary set of ideas for bike boulevard/neighborhood greenway routes.  Do you live or ride in…

Started by Anne Alt

0 Feb 7, 2012

Bike lane distribution and equity

I wrote an op-ed style piece for Grid Chicago today.  Here's an excerpt: "This is a new era for Chicago’s citizen cyclists. There’s not bee…

Started by Steven Vance

0 Nov 28, 2011

Bike lane backlash, round 1

John posted about this on The Chainlink earlier. He wrote a post today that wraps up the whole CNC-New York Times-inaccurate/misleading sto…

Started by Steven Vance

2 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service