The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'mountain' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video: Day in the Life of a Chicago mtn bike commuter

This Saturday must have been one of the last fair weather days to ride the trails. Got the green light from the wife to head out to the tra…

Started by Marcelo Marcos

7 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Yasmeen

Trails, breweries, & GITy Up

GITy Up!: Off-Road, this year on Columbus Day weekend and close by in the Palos forest preserves, picked up some extra fun add-ons thanks t…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Sep 19, 2016

Cyclocross with MTB

Hi all,  I have noticed from the past few emails from the community a lot of talk about Cyclocross in the Chicago area. It has piqued my in…

Started by Matt

5 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

2014 Bike Fleet For Sale--All Types Bikes, Most Under $200

Hi Chainlinkers! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 12 years! W…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

6 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

Trek Bike Sale

Bike and Roll Chicago is hosting our annual end of season bike sale! We invite you to check out the largest bicycle rental fleet in Chicago…

Started by Millennium Park Bike Station

0 Nov 4, 2014

The Bike Park at Big Marsh—NEW VIDEO

Chicago's gaining a major addition to the dirt cycling scene, a 45-acre urban bike park carved out of the 278-acre park project called B…

Started by Steve Buchtel

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by BertG

1988 Trek 800 dropbar conversion - ultimate commuter?

So I am just going to copy and paste my CL ad for my bike.  There will be a discounted chainlink selling price where I'd ask $150 instead o…

Started by Chitown_Mike

3 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Inventory sale: Discounted freshly tuned bicycles

We have ton of bikes at the shop that we want to get rid of at Old World Bicycle. Lots of them are under 200$, some even under 100$. It's m…

Started by Skip Tooth

8 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

All 2013 Comfort/Road/Mnt/Child Bikes On Sale 50% Off!

Chicagoans! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 11 years! A few…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

0 Oct 19, 2013

gravel grinder races

I'm really curious about these rides/races.   Have you done one?  What was your expectation? What was your impression?   I'd like to know w…

Started by Bruce

18 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Bruce

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service