The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling yepp maxi $125 used or $225 New in Box

Selling (2) new in box Yepp Maxi rack-mounted kids seats. One in Ocean and one Silver. $225 ea. Selling one used in Ocean $125.

Started by S P

1 Jun 20, 2023
Reply by S P

Bell "True Fit" Kid Helmets

What do you think of these? Giro has a knob one which I prefer, but we received this helmet as a gift.

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Mar 1, 2017

Two Seater Burley Trailer

This has been sold.  I have tried to close the discussion but it appears I cannot figure out how to remove.  My apologies.

Started by LG

4 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by LG

Best age for a balance bike?

I have a daughter who is about 14-months old. I plan on introducing her to a balance bike at some point, but my big question is when? Is th…

Started by Jim

5 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Maurice

Commuting with kids - what bike?

I'm currently riding a Raleigh One Way with a Yepp Mini (with my almost 2 year old son). This isn't really the best set up as the bike dime…

Started by Kelly

21 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by KayCee

Moving a bike while riding a bike.

I like biking with my 2nd grader to his School. I want to be able to take his bike home with me and not lock it at his school. His bike is…

Started by peter moormann

8 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by prof.gfr

Kidical Mass on the South Side

I live in Kenwood and most of the Kidical Mass rides are a good trek from my home. I'm wondering if it would be better to reinstate the Hyd…

Started by Juan Boyce

0 May 27, 2014

Over 200 of ALL variety of Gently Used Bikes on Sale!

Chicagoans! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 11 years! We're…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

0 Apr 6, 2014

Kids should ride bikes

Friends, Traffic in my little community (the Quad Cities, west of Chicago on the Mississippi River) is immeasurably worse when school is in…

Started by Hector Lareau

18 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

Yeah, Yuba Mundo! Going Car Free- with two kids! Advice welcome.

(I tried searching but for some reason even the word "bike" got me no results...) Since I resigned from my teaching job a few weeks ago to…

Started by KayCee

12 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by KayCee

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service