The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'housing' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Room for rent in Humboldt Park house

One bedroom available immediately in massive standalone house in Humboldt park, near Homan and Hirsch. We live on a very quiet street made…

Started by T.K. 3.5 mi

9 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by T.K. 3.5 mi

$4,000 OBO, Beautiful studio in bike-friendly co-op for sale (HUB Co-op in Marshall Square)

Are you looking for stable housing and a way to put some of your rent money towards equity?  Want to be part of a community of great neighb…

Started by Sarah Kaplan

0 Sep 12, 2013

Bike Friendly Apartment - 3BR, $1075, Free Utilities

I'm relocating for work and my apartment will be available. It is the second floor of a northside home. The landlords, who live on the firs…

Started by nik was here

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

Bike-Friendly Housing Co-op Unit for sale, asking $4900 buy-in, $1001/mo

The HUB Housing Co-op was started in 2005 by a bunch of Chicago cyclists.  We're a fun, yet responsible group.  Sam and I are finally leavi…

Started by Sarah Kaplan

4 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

Suggestions for purging water from a cable housing

While replacing a shifter cable yesterday I discovered that the cable was dripping wet from Saturday's rain storm.  I purged the water by s…

Started by Chris C

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by mike w.

Bike & Build: cycling for affordable housing

Hey Chainlinkers!   Please support my friend Natan as he cycles across the USA, raising the roof on affordable housing.  In just a few week…

Started by Melissa

2 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Melissa

Looking for a place to live

I am a 23 year old female and moved to Chicago about 2 months ago for an Internship in Downtown.  I am looking for a place to sublet/ move…

Started by Andrea Bolks

4 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Andrea Bolks

Int'l Cyclist Request for Housing in Chicago

Sergej stayed  with one of the LIB board members in Springfield last night. If anyone can help him, please email him at hapoknysch@googlema…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

6 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Fundraising/Awareness for Mental Illness Bike tour to Washington DC

Hi Chainlink.     Three of us friends, directly involved in advocacy for people with mental illness, will be riding 1200 miles from Chicago…

Started by Nate Maier

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Nate Maier

I need cool bike people to room with

Through some lame circumstances, I am in need of an apartment. My friends are all already inhabiting warm, cozy apartments with full rooms,…

Started by Bloody Malth

7 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by dan brown

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service