The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free old inner tubes

Looking to give away a few inner tubes. Let me know if you want any. They're all Schrader. 700 x 35/43c 700 x 28/32c 700 x 28/32c (patched…

Started by David

4 Aug 29, 2020
Reply by David

Free Weekly Giveaways - Small Shop Cycles

Small Shop Cycles & Service is running a weekly raffle on Instagram. Follow the feed and comment on the weekly raffle posts to enter to…

Started by Chris Willard

0 Nov 13, 2019

Bike Repair Stand Locations

Please help by posting public repair stations you may know about.  One is in front of Fresh Thyme located on Elston just north of Fullerton…

Started by Kenneth C. Goetz

5 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Apie (11)

Snowboard Boots and Bindings: FREE

Snowboard Boots:  http://www.thechainlink.org/group/bartersharegive/forum/topics/free-to-a-good-home-1-pair-of-thirtytwo-snowboard-boots S…

Started by daWillinChi

3 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by daWillinChi

Newsletter Sign-up Perks for Tour De Fat

Help us show our support for West Town Bikes - we are on a mission to get 200 email sign-ups by the end of Tour De Fat. To help that along,…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Lisa Curcio

Yeah, Yuba Mundo! Going Car Free- with two kids! Advice welcome.

(I tried searching but for some reason even the word "bike" got me no results...) Since I resigned from my teaching job a few weeks ago to…

Started by KayCee

12 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by KayCee

Bike Friendly Apartment - 3BR, $1075, Free Utilities

I'm relocating for work and my apartment will be available. It is the second floor of a northside home. The landlords, who live on the firs…

Started by nik was here

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

Free SPD Pedals

I have two sets of no-name SPD pedals free for the taking.  They are very similar to what is pictured, but not Shimanos.  They are used, an…

Started by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Lanterne Rouge

Free bikes, an Alaskan tragedy

It was about 1980. I was a newspaper reporter in Anchorage, where the city came up with an appealing plan: Fix up lost and stolen bikes tha…

Started by William Lazarus

1 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Jeff Schneider

Moving: Free Bike Stuff

Hi! I'm moving and have no interest in dragging the following with me. Free to a good home! - archer sturmey hub (and 26" wheel) - (2) 26"…

Started by John Boshears

10 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Kevin T.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service